Vain Persuasion

Vain Persuasion

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

Read very carefully and see the message. I highly recommend you read this 2 or 3 times to see the whole picture. I believe this is my best writing. Please share this. (READ COLORS TOGETHER.)

"

The rose is blue

You know it's not true.

But let's say it were so

Truth or a lie will you know?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is a right;

Many are the differences in one's sight.

Will you believe the wave is coming

Or will you be seduced by a lies numbing?

 



© 2010 Ethan Paz


Author's Note

Ethan Paz

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very VERY good!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice :]
P.S. note by Lydia- I love Roses that r blue :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I had to read it three times to understand and I love it when I have to do that, so this is a pretty write.

This is my intepretation of this poem. "The rose is blue/You know it's not true." I'm thinking about all the people that cause or commit wrong, yet are aware of such doings. And this line: "But let's say it were so/Truth or a lie will you know?" to me says that the people continue to commit wrong. And the second line throws me off rythm and throws me into confusion a little. I don't know if you were attempting inversion or what, but I got confused by it. Feel free to correct me.

The last lines convey to me that a person's path is there's to chose, the dark one or the light one, the lies or the honesty.

I love it; wonderful write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very wise. Gotta read this a couple times to see the deeper message.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


The Devil is cunning. We all easily get numbe to his ways. Nice eexpression of that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


satans lies can be quite numbing. i like it, keep up the good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I had to read this a few times also, I thought it was good. Keep up the writing! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1468 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz