Vain Persuasion

Vain Persuasion

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

Read very carefully and see the message. I highly recommend you read this 2 or 3 times to see the whole picture. I believe this is my best writing. Please share this. (READ COLORS TOGETHER.)

"

The rose is blue

You know it's not true.

But let's say it were so

Truth or a lie will you know?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is a right;

Many are the differences in one's sight.

Will you believe the wave is coming

Or will you be seduced by a lies numbing?

 



© 2010 Ethan Paz


Author's Note

Ethan Paz

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had to read it several times because the picture breaking it up distracted me but it's good, powerful and deep write and I really like how you used the colors for words it brought more to the poem I think. Great write! Keep it up! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Th poem is very good. I had to read many times. You create a powerful poem with a purpose. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a really brilliant way of writing poetry. I love how the colors and images you've chosen add an extra layer of meaning (or enhance the meaning that is already there, if you will). Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I'm really glad you sent me a read request for this, because it's really god! Way to go. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the aide of the visual pictures- it gets you thinking. And like the others, you can re-read this many times and find something new. And your colour choice is fantastic, again making a part of the brain work, like an artistic trick. Left side shift to the right side of the brain- which is hard for me since I have had part of my right side cut out. (to long to get into now) but you are a great writer, and I love this music, very soothing to the soul.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this poem. The more you read it the more you can actually re-read into different messages that it has inside of it. Real good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sin
It's like a literary puzzle XD Great work, I like the line altogether in blue the best, I think. Great work :3

Posted 14 Years Ago


awesome writing. it's very nice. great job! :) keep going!

Posted 14 Years Ago


nice work this has alot of rhyme. I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great write. Simple and yet complex in the underlying meanings. Too often we just go along to get along and thus let the wolves in with the sheep.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

1468 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz