Herschel's Log - Entry Eleven

Herschel's Log - Entry Eleven

A Chapter by emily

Herschel’s Log

Thursday, April 17, 1941

            What a week. If we get any more excitement around here, I might as well hop on the train back to Poland for a little relaxation! Unbelievable!

First of all, Rebecca’s here! God, I missed that girl so much. I really could barely believe my eyes when I saw her actually standing there in the dorm. Jim actually discovered her first and I guess they’ve been getting on pretty well. I’ll have to keep an eye on that.

            Knight is letting her stay on the campus for now. I feel bad letting they guys think he’s a heartless prick, but what choice do I have? If they find out that Knight is actually helping me, they are bound to start asking questions.

            I have been so happy to see my little sister (I missed her birthday. She just turned seventeen), but I admit that it has been a little tough to be around her. Sometimes I catch her looking at me and I know she’s thinking about those long weeks on the train after we left Poland, how it felt to hear me sobbing so hard my bunk would shake, how she hid my knife and my razors, just to be safe. Rebecca is my last link to the past and it has been really hard to be around someone who knows who I really am. It makes it a lot harder to seem like a normal guy.

Then, not a week after she showed up here, the wankers jumped Gabe out of nowhere! Four of them! I think they might have killed the poor guy if Erich hadn’t gotten there in time. That’s right �" Erich! He fought all four of them and walked away with just a bleeding hand. I never thought I would admire the guy, but s**t, that is impressive.

I’m starting to feel like he might actually have a heart. The Erich who we knew in our first week here would have lent the wankers a hand skinning Gabe.

Something not right happened that night, though. Erich was dreaming about Gabe; I know it. And I swear I saw something �" something that could change everything we know about Erich. I don’t even want to write it down, because if he found out I knew, I wouldn’t live to see another day. But it’s… huge.

He wouldn’t go to class the next day.

No matter what I saw, this has been hands down the most exciting week so far at Wellington’s. Ha! I was so bored last week. Now I’ve got more s**t to deal with than I asked for.



© 2011 emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have some more s**t for you to deal with, Hersch.
Your sister gave one of your roommates a blow job.
And then he totally saw you giving yourself a... hand job.
And your sister wants him. And he's in love with her.
So now your sister's boyfriend has observed your wanking habits.
And your other buddies also saw her b***s for a second.
And you thought you had a lot of s**t to deal with a few seconds ago.
Hersch's life is messed up these days.
I like it.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. .jake.006.
.memberID. 006
.name. Jake
.username. DesertKing
.novels. Cliff, The Cult, Back To The Shack
.status. Admin, Role Model, Novelist, noelwrimo Champion
.noelwrimo. 30,271
.join date. 03-24-2011

Posted 12 Years Ago


:) hehehe. i really love this book :) i forgot how much i loved this book :)So you're getting married... Look at your friends list on your profile and go in order. No cheating. :)


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

433 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011

Sons of Thunder: Part One


Author

emily
emily

MN



About
Hello all! My name is Emily, I'm 20, I am definitely not at home in this tiny MN town, and soon I will be the most famous author my generation. I go to Barnes and Noble to see where my book will sit .. more..

Writing
Jim - One (Opener) Jim - One (Opener)

A Chapter by emily