Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

It was halfway though school when she heard it.
"So when are you going to you know..." a voice said. She recognized it as Eric's friend
Maddy was about to turn the corner but stopped. She hid, her back against the wall.
"Soon, hopefully" She heard Eric Reply.
"But what about Maddy?" His friend said
"She doesn't need to know" Eric replied
They laughed together. She waited until the footsteps were far away. She let tears flow down her cheeks. So after all those weeks of Eric acting strange, leaving early being "Busy" all the time never having time for her.... he was cheating on her. Anger and sadness flowed through her body, crashing against her heart like waves crash against cliffs. She ran to the bathroom and cried. She cried more and more. Letting the tears flow. She heard someone shuffling in one of the stalls and she stopped instantly. She got up and began to fix her make-up. 
The person who was shuffling in the stall came out. One of the "Emo" girls. She began washing her hands. Trying to hide them. Maddy didn't look. If she didn't want Maddy to see something, she wouldn't. The girl sniffed a little and left. Maddy turned to see the sink. Clean. Maddy wondered what she was doing. Once she was done with her make-up she left. She went straight to the counselors instead of 6th period. She asked for a pass and the counselor gave her one. She knew Maddy was having tough times.
Maddy rushed to class.
"Hello Madeline" her teacher said, "Nice of you to join us"
Maddy blushed and gave him the pass.
He glared at it then at Maddy
"Don't be late again" he said
Maddy nodded. She turned to face the class. Eric was in all his classes, and sure enough her was in the back corner desk. He patted the seat next to him. Maddy quickly looked around and found another empty seat. Next to the girl from the bathroom. She took a deep breath and sat next to her. The girls head snapped up and she glared at Maddy. Maddy smiled. The girl scooted as far away as the desk would let her. 
Maddy took out her notebook and pen. She began taking notes. The girl was staring at Maddy's bracelet. It was a stud bracelet. Black and white. Maddie took it off and gave it to her. The girl glared again. Maddy smiled. The girl slowly grabbed it and looked at it. She inspected it, as to try to see if Maddy spit on it or something. The then pulled down her sleeve. Maddy almost gasped. On her wrist were fresh cuts. The girl hid them with the bracelet. Maddy acted normal. Once class was over, Maddy stood up and grabbed the girls arm before she could leave.
"Hey, um i couldn't help but notice..." she began
The girl stared
"Urm.. well.. I'm taking first aid and... i can bandage them..." Maddy said
The girl nodded.
They went to the bathroom and Maddy cleaned the wounds and bandaged them.
"Your different from all the others" the girl said
Maddy looked up. She talked.
Maddy smiled, "How?"
"Your nice" the girl said.
Once Maddy was done the girl thanked her and walked away. Maddy smiled. She was a beautiful girl. She just needed a little help with her problems. Maddy cleaned up and headed to her next class.


© 2010 Escape My Fate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMFG. I hate Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The emo girl seems nice though. I really like Maddy. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow I hope Eric gets shot in the face. He is a major jerk. I hope she gets a better man than that loser. I love that Maddy is a sweetheart. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, Eric is such a jerk. Maddy's quite nice, actually. I'd like to have someone like that in my school. And what the hell is up with cheating on such a lovely girl like her? Doesn't that a-hole know that he'll break her heart? *mauls him*

Posted 13 Years Ago


W-O-W again. Maddy's an awesome girl, she's really nice.
Now about Eric. He is dead to me for doing such a thing
great job, i loved it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on December 21, 2010
Last Updated on December 21, 2010



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..