Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

 i woke up late in the afternoon. I didn't know what time it was, and i just didnt care. I reached over to my phone. 18 missed calls. 30 new messages. All form Nathan
Hey babe good morning
You still asleep?
I wanted to ask about last night
Hello? 
Are you okay?
This continued for the rest. I read the last one though.
im coming over.
Received five minutes ago.
It takes twenty for him to get here. And i bet he got help form a friend.
I got up quickly. I cleaned all i could then rushed to my bathroom. I quickly washed my hair and dried it the most i could. The doorbell ran. I ran to my bed and pretended to be asleep.
Someone came in.
"Maddy?" someone called
It was Nathan. I closed my eyes
He rolled into my room. He wheeled his wheel chair around to the side of my bed. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.
Then, nothing. He just stayed there. I must have actually fallen asleep because i woke up to hear Nathan and Kyle speaking.
"And then she just walked away." Nathan Said.
"Are you sure this, Samantha girl didn't say anything to her."
"Well, she denys it but im sure she did"
"Do you think it was a threat?"
I felt my stomach twirl.
"I dont know."
I felt deep disgust fill me. The more i thought about Samantha the more my stomach turned. Then, i ran to the bathroom.
Kyle was at my side almost immidetly. Nathan couldnt get in.
"Im taking you to the hospital" kyle said
"No!" i said, "Im just a little sick." I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouth wash.
"I think you should go.... your green." Nathan pointed out. He wasnt wrong. I was turning a light shade of lime green.
"No" i said again. I went back to my room and hid under the blankets. Nathan was always at my side. I fell asleep again, to be awoken by a docter. I flew back and landed on the ground.
"ow!" i groaned. Everything hurt. Kyle picked me up and set me down on the bed.
"She has a virus. Give her lots of medicine and blankets. The chocolate is optiional." the docter said with a wink, "Get lots of rest, ok?"
I nodded. Then the doctor left. Nathan handed me a hershys and smiled
I didnt take it, and i didnt smile back.
Nathan got mad.
"What did samanthat tell you?"
I couldnt tell him.
"Tell me"
I whispered it.
Nathans eyes widened. he wheeled out and headed to kyle.
oops. Did i say that outloud? i though.
I fell back asleep.
I was awoken by yelling.
"But Kyle... I love you" a womans voice said
"Yeah right!" kyle screamed back. Then his voice got quieter, "You were using me" then i heard the door slam and something fall to the ground.
Nathan's voice was heard.
"Im sorry." he said.
I heard Kyles sobbs. Pain shot through me. Tomarrow i have school. And i wouldnt have to see kyles pain. But in the afternoon, i would help. I fell back to sleep.


© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
Grammer and Spelling. Ignore.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AW KYLE! THAT GIRL DESERVES TO GO DIE IN A HOLE TO HURT KYLE LIKE THAT!!!! I love this story a ton. It has a solid plot and no really boring parts. There's always something new and exciting happening. Please send updates to me via read requests because I want to know when new ones are out ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


POOR KYLE! POOR MADDY! GO ON, PLEEEEEASE...

Posted 13 Years Ago


poor kyle!!!! no!!!! you have to send me the next chapter please!!!! this is a good book!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


AHH!!! Poor Kyle! Poor Mady!!!
Hope she gets better!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010