Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

Nathans friends caught us just in time. We were about to go into a busy street. I laughed and jumped off of him. I checked on the nearest window my reflection. My hair was still okay. And make-up. 
"Thats more fun then it was to be" Nathan said
"Maybe next time me and you can try it" some blond girl said, i glared.
Nathan didn't reply.
"Well better introduce everyone." Nathan said with a smile, "This is Sebastian, Logan, and Chris" 
They all came up to me and shook my hand.
"And this is Samantha"
The blond girl came up to me and gripped my hand very tightly.
"Ow" i whispered.
"Lets go then" Chris said
Nathan grabbed my and made me sit on his lap again. Sebastian pushed us. We rode like this the whole way. Samantha Logan and Chris chatting away in front and Nathan and Sebastian chatting away. I rested my head on Nathans lap and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Were here." someone said
I looked up.
"Let me hold the door open for you Nathan" Samantha said
I got off his lap and went to take Sebastian's place. He wouldn't let me so i took a step back. Samantha waited until Sebastian and Nathan were in, then she cut me off and let the door hit me on the face.
Here we go. i thought.
Nathan bough ALL the tickets for us AND the popcorn and drinks. We all thanked him over and over again. He just smiled. Once we all got into the movie theater and sat down i looked at the ticket. Paranormal Activity. Two. I almost cried. Nathan noted my expression and held me tight. 
All through the movie Samantha kept "accordantly" kicking me and dropping thing on me. Finally, Nathan sat me down on a chair and pulled Samantha aside. She tried to act innocent. Nathan looked really pissed. Sebastian poked me
"She jealous" he said
"Why?"
"Because she's been trying to get Nathan to notice her for like two years"
"Really?"
"Yupp"
I thought about that for a moment. She should just get over him. Then again, if i were in her shoes ide behave the same way. I shook all that out of my mind. They came back a little while later. Nathan tried to pull me on his lap. I politly said no. He still held my hand.
After the movie was done we all stood outside the movie theater, chatting. At some point someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me aside. It was Samantha,
"Look, I've been trying to get Nathan to notice me longer than you have so back off." she said angerly
"No, because i love him" i glared at her.
"You better back off. Because you know something? My sister is going out with your brother. I could ask her to say no to the engagement. Then your poor brothers heart will be broken."
I glared at her.
"So back off" she finally spit at me.
She walked away with the rest of the ground. I let my back slide down, until i was sitting on the cold ground. Nathan rolled to me.
"Hey, you ok?" he asked
I pulled all my courage together.
"I'm leaving" i said. I walked away without another word. It was going to be a long walk home. But it gave me time to think. I shouldn't listen to her. I should tell kyle about the threat. And what if... what if... her sister is only using me brother? My eyes widened. Yeah! Samantha's sister wants to help her, so she using my brother to get to me! Of course.
Something pulled my back into a ally way.
"Hey!" i gasped. But someone put their hand over my mouth. This was gettting old. Me always being pushed around.
It was Eric. A car passed and the lights reflected on his face.
I tried to get away but couldn't. He began to kiss my neck and jaw line. i tried to squirm away but couldn't.
"You know who beat up Nathan?" he whispered into my ear.
I froze.
"Me"
Anger rushed through me. Adrenalin filled my veins. I kicked Eric in the balls and ran away. I tripped several times, for i was blinded by my own tears. Somehow i got home. Kyle wasn't there. i rushed to my room and cried. I cried myself to sleep.


© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
Grammer, spelling, i know. Ignore

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*mumbles in misery* err Eric and Samantha get on my freakin' nerves. Hate them. Out of all of Nathan's friends, I like Sabasian the best. He seems to like Maddy, from what you've displayed of him. I think you should develop him a bit more. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


ERIC ISH EVILL!!! SAMANTHAS A B***H!!! xD good chapter though

Posted 13 Years Ago


I KNEW IT WAS ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE IS SUCH A LITTLE A*S! I also hate Samantha :@

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010