Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

Maddy couldn't take it anymore. She's only been in school for a hour and everyone knows. The rumors the whispers the questions, they were driving her crazy! FInally she snapped. Tears began to flow down her cheeks. She ran out the school doors. She ran all the way home.
She was a few houses away from hers when Maddy noticed a bunch of cop cars outside her house. Kyle was shouting at their dad.
"Whats going on?" Maddy asked, when she caught up
Kyle and his dad stopped. They looked at her then at each other. Her dad stepped foward.
"Honey," he said, "Your mother had a heart attack... shes dead" he said
Sadness and anger rose through my throat slowly. But sadness overruled. She fell to the ground, crying. Kyle hugged her and cried with her.
Their dad got on one knee next to them and put one hand on Kyle's shoulder and one on Maddys.
"You can come and stay with me and my fiancée."  he said
Maddy stopped crying. Anger filling her. She looked up into her dads face. He backed up a little.
"Your WHAT?" she said
Her dad was silent.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME? COMING HOME LATE BECAUSE YOU WERE 'SEARCHING FOR A JOB'" She screamed at him
He stood silently.
"I HATE YOU! THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF STUPID LIARS!" Maddy screamed she sobbed more. Kyle held her tight and cried with her.
People were staring to stop. Everyone. Anyone who knew the Martins stopped and stared. Maddy wanted to scream at them too. She looked up to see a stretcher. With a body. A cold white hand was hanging off it. She got up, pushing everyone away. Kyle, the paramedics, no one would stop her.
"NOOOOO!" she screamed
She ran up to the stretcher and hugged her mom's dead cold body.
"I love you" she said before she was pulled away. Her moms body was put in the abulance, She cried some more. Kyle picked her up and placed her in his car. She cried as she listened to him and his father argue
"Your not officially 18 yet kyle. You can't take her." Dad said
"Screw you. I'm not ganna go to your new damn house with your new damn family." kyle said. He walked away and into the car. They began to drive away. Maddy could tell he was trying hard not to cry. He kept biting his lip and rubbing his eyes. Once they were downtown he looked for the best hotel they could afford. They stopped at a really fancy one and kyle got out. He picked up sleeping Maddy in his arms and walked inside. he asked for a room on the second floor. He carried Maddy all the way to their room, and set her on one of the beds. Then he went to the other, lay down, and cried. he cried because he lost him mom, he cried because he didn't know how they would survive, he cried because he wanted to help maddy. He cried himself to sleep.


© 2010 Escape My Fate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH. MY. GAWD!
I can't believe their mom is dead!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awe I do feel bad for them...
That's what all the years of drinking do to you. This story is really coming together nicely. I really like it. It makes me wanna cry. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really sad! And why did her Mom randomly die like that? And her father cant have a legal fiancee if he's still married. Just, btw. I love this story, though it brings on the thought that this really could happen in real life. Wow.

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh! kyle is such a nice guy! good thing her moms dead! she deserved it! and the dad? holy crap! I can't wait to read more this book is the best one yet!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Poor Maddy and Kyle!!! Make his birthday sooner

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..