Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

 Nathan was out of the hospital and in a wheel chair. On the good side, Nathan's mother asked the councelor if they could move around my classes so i could help Nathan out. It was fantastic. He always let me sit in his lap in all our classes. The teachers didnt care. They just let it slide.

"Hey i wanna ask you something" Nathan said as we went to the front doors

"Yes?" i said

"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends?" he asked, "Were going to the movie theater"

I paused. I've never really hung out with Nathans friends.

"Sure" i said

"okay, i'll pick you up around 7? okay?" he asked

"Sure" i said with a smile. His mom took him away from me and put him in the car. I waved and got to my car. I drove home to find Kyle making Turkey.

"Urm..." i said as i walked in.

"Oh, hey um, whats up?" he asked. He was trying to hide the food.

"What are you doing?" i giggled

"You caught me... I'm inviting my girlfriend over..." he said, "I want to purpose...."

"Aww!" i ran up to him and hugged him

"And well.... i was wondering.... can you go somewhere?" he asked

"Are you kicking me out?" i said with playing around tone.

We both laughed.

"Don't worry, im going to the movie theaters with Nathan and some of his friends." i said

"Okay"

I smilied and walked to my room. I turned to look at the clock. It was barly Four in the afternoon. What was I supposed to do? I got ready, putting on light gray skinny jeans and a hello kitty shirt. I put on my hello kitty slippers too. I was ready. I looked at the clock and it only read six in the afternoon. I went over to the mirror and felt discusted with my hair. I went on youtube and searched for a video. Once i found it i watched it several times. Then i went to my bathroom and got a razor. I then got a strand of my hair and began chopping away at it. I cut more and more of it off. Finally, i stepped back and admired it. It looked pretty.  

Next I took my comb and hair sprat and teased it. It looked perfect. I added only a small bow to finish it. I grabbed my purse and headed to the kitchen. I was going to wait for Nathan in the lobby. I know how much he hates pushing around in the wheelchair. His arms hurt too much. 

I walked out into the kitchen

"Im going to the lobby" i said

Kyle turned around and dropped the pie he was holding. I froze.

"What?" i asked

"Your... Hair..." he said

"Oh i thought i needed a new look" i said

Kyle slowly grabbed my hand and sat me down on the nearest chair.

"Are you depressed?" he asked

"No" i answered

"Do you hate life?"

"No"

"Have you been thinking about suicide?"

"NO"

"Are you cutting?"

"No!!" I got up, "Whats this about?"

"Well, your becoming.... dark yuh know?" he said shyly.

"Well excuse me for trying out new styles." i said angerly. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. I turned back to see kyle criss cross on the ground. I felt guilt. Once i got to the lobby i sent him a text.

Sorry its just... i got mad yuh know? Forgive me? And you dont need to worry about me  :) He texted back okay have fun.

"Hey there beautiful" someone said

I looked up smiling, half expecting to see Nathan. I was disapointed to see Eric.

"What do you want?" i spit at him

"Nothing" he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I tried to get up but he wouldnt let me.

"Let go!" i screamed at him

Then the lobby's security came

"Is there something wrong?" the officer said

"No" eric said

"Yes, this freak wont let me go!" i said

The officer gave Eric a glare and eric let go. I saw nathan trying to press the handycap button and trying to get in. I ran to help him.

"Having issues?" i asked

"Yeah a little" he said

I went over to him and got him unstuck. We headed to the movies. 

"Wait!" Nathan said.

"What?" i asked

He put the brakes on his wheelchair and notioned me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ready?" he asked

I nodded, not knowing what he was doing.

He released the brakes and we went flying into the night. I forgot we have a down hill. Thank goodness it was a long road with no turns. We flew in the night gaining more and more speed. We laughed together. his friends were waiting at the bottom. To catch us. I laughed and closed my eyes. I hoped we didnt crash.



© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
LOTS OF GRAMMER AND SPELLING lol please ignore :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ERIC. IS. SOOOOO. DEAD. What a little *insert harsh language here*
Many spelling/grammar mistakes, yeah, but that's okay. This is only your first draft. O.o what's going to happen next? EXCITEMENT!

Posted 13 Years Ago


such a sweet chapter. =) except for the part about Eric. :@ little idiot...


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010