Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

I woke up Late in the afternoon. i made Dinner for Kyle, cleaned to rooms, and folded the laundry. I sat down to take a break when my phone started vibrating. unknow number. I answered
"Hello?" i said
"Hey, its me Nathan." the voice said
"Oh hey" I couldn't help but smile
"I wanted to invite you to the movies." he said
"Oh, okay" I said. i was almost jumping up and down
"Okay. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes" he said
"Alright" i answered
"See ya soon" he hung up
I twirled in the air and let myself fall on the ground. I closed my eyes and gave a little sigh. Then my eyes popped open. Fifteen minutes? I need to get ready! i thought. I got up quickly. I went over to my dressed and threw all my cloths in the air. Skirt skirt skirt shirt shirt shirt she thought. Nothing she wanted to wear. I got up from the ground and rubbed my chin. I eyed my brothers dresser. I sneakily opened his dresser. I eyed his checkered button up shirt. Black and blue. I took it and ran to the bathroom. I put on my skinny jeans and converse and my brothers shirt. I put on a little make-up and perfume. Just in time for the door bell to ring.
I ran out. My brother groaned and remained asleep. I ran to the door and opened it. I gave Nathan the shh sign.
Once we were out of the building i hugged him
"Oh, hey" he said, surprised
"Hello" i said with a smile.
"Are you ready?" 
"Yeah" i said, "What are we watching?"
"Paranormal activity" he said, "Two"
He hit my nose lightly with the tickets.
I widened me eyes. A horror film? I'm not so good with horror....
"Sounds like fun" i lied
"It is."
We walked in silence towards the movie theater. I was lost in thought about how embarrassed I'm going to be when I'm squealing and jumping in Nathans lap. Suddenly i felt someones hand holding mine, and i was slapped back into reality. I was holding Nathans hand. I felt my heart skip a beat. I blushed a little. We handed the person our tickets and walked inside. Nathan kept offering me popcorn. I was too scared to eat. once we were in our seats, i leaned a little towards Nathan. 
"This is going to be so cool" he said
About halfway through the movie i gave up watching and leaned my head against Nathans chest. He wrapped his arms around me but kept watching the screen. I kept my head on his chest. Somehow i ended up in his arms, him holding me like a baby. His eyes left the screen and they were looking into mine. Then he started leaning forward, so did i. And finally our lips met. We kissed for the rest of the movie. I dont even remember how long it was. All i remember was that it was the most beautiful moment ever. Once the movie was over Nathan offered to walk me home. I couldn't say no.
"That was a great movie" he said
"Mhm" i said. I didn't watch any of it.
"I liked the ending" Nathan said, with a smiled.
I blushed and smiled back. I looked around me and it was cold. The stars looked beautiful though.
"Look at the stars and moon." i said, "Arent they beautiful"
"Not when your standing right next to me" he said
I smiled at him. My teeth started chattering. Nathan noticed. He took of his hoody and gave it to me. I shook my head but he forced it on my body. It smelled like his cologne.
We walked in silence, holding hands.
I looked up, disappointed to see my and Kyle's new apartment.
"Well, this is it" i said.
Nathan put his hand on my chin and made me face him. He kissed me goodnight, wrapping his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned back against the brick wall. We were interrupted by a noise in the ally ways. A shadow ran away.
"I think i should go, its getting late" Nathan said
"Ok" disappointment obvious in my tone.
He made me face him again
"Ill pick you up tomorrow ok?" he said.
"Ok"
He gave me one more quick kiss and walked away. I floated all the way to my room.


© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
I changed to first person. This is maddys point of view.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, you got busy when I was gone for a few days! Six chapters? Excellente, I do have to say! Nathan, Maddy and Kyle are very well developed by now. They work well with the story, and I love how each of them have their own set of attributes. Nathan isn't the PERFECTest guy, but he's really great and he doesn't seem at all awkward around Maddy like I was with my ex... *relives past memories* oh, sorry. Heh, Kyle was sleeping. I do have to say two things: one, I like it better with first person point of view. You get to know more what she is thinking which I think brings the story out more because it's a story about a girl's inner struggle. So good work with that. Two, Kyle is probably my favourite character. He's strong, sounds gorgeous, and he cares for his "helpless" little sister when times are tough. Love him. Hey, are you going to give him a girlfriend?

Posted 13 Years Ago


I want Nathan!! lol. great chapter!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWESOME! Write moreeee!

Posted 13 Years Ago


aww nathen sounds cute!!! i wonder what will happen????........

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awe so cute. :D
I love this chapter. Keep going. Can't wait to read more of the story. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 28, 2010



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Naomi Roseღ