Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

I got up  quickly, and changed as fast as I could. I put on a pink tutu and a black and pink striped tank top. I put on some fuzzy boots on. I was going to leave and go straight to school, half an hour early, so I wouldnt have to see kyle's pain but I stopped right at his door. I saw the shape of his body. I thought about the pain he was feeling, the sadness. I dropped my purse and went to make him the best breakfast i could. I made him Bacon, Eggs, Toast, and waffles. I set the on his beside table and sneaked out before he woke up.
I arrived at school a little late but i got a pass. I rushed and sat next to Nathan.
"Where were you?" Nathan asked
"I was making breakfast for  kyle." i said
School passed by slow, but Nathan made every class fun.
At the end of the day Nathan was walking home with me.
"I have some terrible news" Nathan said
"What happened?" i asked.
"Sam- urm... SHE is moving to our school" He said
Her name was to be forbidden.
"Ugh" i groaned.
"Down hill!"
I quickly ran to nathans lap and we slid down.
We arrived at my house thanks to gravity. I thanked it and pushed nathan inside the elevator to get to me and kyle's apartment. We walked up to the door and i heard laughter. A man... and woman? I walked in. I saw a woman, she had short brown hair, blue eyes and very pale skin. She was almost as tall as him and had a hour glass shaped body.
I stared at how they laughed together. At how happy kyle looked. they both stopped and stared at me. They both seemed... emberessed.
"Hey maddykins. This is olivia. an old friend from highschool. havent seen her in so  long..." they looked into each others eyes. and for a moment... maddy thoough....  she saw... love?
They both looked away, red in the face a little.
"Hello my name is olivia" she reached out to shake my hand.
I glared  at it.
Nathan nudged my side a little.
I shook her hand but squeezed it a little too tight. Nathan nudged me again.
"You dont mind.... i invited Liv for dinner." he said. He was.... blushing??
"Sure." i said. My voice was cold.
Kyle and Olivia went to the kitchen to get started on dinner. Nathan grabbed my arm and forced me to sit on his lap.
"Be a little nice hun. Kyle's really happy" he said
"Fine" my voice was still icy.
Me and nathan went to play Black Ops.
"Dinner" Kyle called.
We ate dinner in silence. Unconformable silence.
Finally, after several goodbyes Olivia left, and so did Nathan.
Kyle sighed and almost skipped to bed.


© 2011 Escape My Fate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i liked it:) kyle deserves at least SOME happiness:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hooray I'm in the story! I really like my character. Thanks so much for putting me in :) I'm excited to see where the story leads. I'll be trailing along behind!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 2, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011