My first short story, with indepth meaning - 'Bhoomi - My Home My Family'

My first short story, with indepth meaning - 'Bhoomi - My Home My Family'

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Kind of poetry, the frist one.

"
We should move on with right people. 
Family is a cluster of stars, with everybody's input
going towards a blisssfull life,
but we need to remove some kalupu mokkalu
which join as becoming part of family, they need to be where they needs to be 
outside boundary of family, but some needs to be burnt, they are not needed.


Note: Kalupu mokkalu are weeds, which doesnt allow to grow the actual plants, which are worth. Sometimes these weeds are need to be burnt, as they give rise to insects, which spoils whole plant. 

Weeds which cant be burnt, can be given food to cows, such as maintaining good firends and some need to burnt, such as friends spoiling our character the beahviour of people, which grows inside us spoiling us, and already they are useless, which needs to be kept away from life and family, without touching borders never, as people in a country, with courtesy to each other. Let them live in their life, and let us live in our family. 

If somebody already knows this worth, then they are wasting time hurting others, as there is always a best way, where you dont need to hurt anybody including self. But people take shortcuts, as if they are smart, they dont know how much they are hurting someone. Nothing comes easy, then it must be lusty, s****y, crappy, hilarious wicked laugh. 

Every one wants a blissful life, dont mix it up with ever happiness or eternal love or divine life, because these words are getting ugly meaning now a days. I am very sorry to God, where his things are looking exposive, lustful sex, and irritatingly funyy things in this world, on this earth, in this country - my mohter land,
"Bhoomi""- 'My Home My Family'. 

Dedicated to Head of my Family - 'My Malayappa' - as my Guru/Mentor, with my father(both in puttinillu and mettinillu), with some stupid idiots, with Cosmos Gurus - the Ultimate ones, and finally with zeroes who really made us nasty, and the "Almighty God- Daiva shakti" and my Lovely Son- "Eshaa".  





© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Author's Note: Dont make fun of my words, making lose the worth and reality of them. Every word I wrote with seriousness and value with respect(love), care(love) and hatred towards bad things.
It is my sincere request not to make fun of them but you can smile if the words and thoughts look different, it shows your kind hearted feelings, showing your heart on your face!
Thank you for having a look and thought at my first poem. Kindly leave your comment/review to improve the meaning, not the look and feel of my poem, I do write for inspiring and to get inspired not for the efficient look of poetry, we can learn from each other, not missing what we supposed to.

Love at different places is missunderstood as same thing as sex, at every place, it has its own definition where you use it, I am trying to be very specific, so that intentionally people dont hurt us, as if they say it as mistake, or overly smart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh man! Family sure is a cluster of stars, but all stars have a place in the great sky. You shall see my friend

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

Thats true!!! Thank you for your review.
But realized, my fate is showing a tough time for me and my son, we both missing each other, and also people in my family feel bad too. But everyone's fate is in their hands, nobody can dictate anybody, unless we want to submit to anybody, good path with good ideals, without hurting our self and others too and helping others, will make life happy, and it is the true responsibility for everyone as per religious teachings, and if we see the reality of our life on this earth. Being far with unseen casualities, and things which will hurt us is smart thing to do, as its not my capacity to face them.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Yes, my family except my son pissed on me and my life literally, very proud to be part of this world. I know somebody will see this.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 11, 2017
Last Updated on February 16, 2023


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing