Hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope!!!!!!!!!!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

The Hope for need comes when it becomes necessary!!. Personal Goal what we are going to achieve. For my son too. Yes Recycle, with right formula, with work and dont care bad things.

"

How to reach a Goal?

 Necessity is the mother of invention! I thouhgt, but everyone made, Invention is mother of Necesssity!, 


I looked like being made, it was anger to control the mother Nature's. made it as necessity. You invented so many things, and spoiled Nature, She came down, only to excuse, but she is also limited with natural laws, wanted to fire, but people are weak, cant change like that because scared of me, but in fact it was other reason, our earth is full now and we needed one more, but i would say its not kids, but youth spoiling character, where they are growing old and evil is going on so much,  help society and clean, I see the changes I am very HAPPY too.

Everyone needs to prove self? or no need to confirm, but just stop torture. Also I dont have or want that much time to spend on pain and pleasure, I want to do some more things like more... I know what I need to know, if you teach me more, it would stop my connection with you, atleast my hate on you would make me fire up, if you people have that much time, then why are into celibacy of letting out(meditation), how people are alluding for sxxy language words, though by learning 17 languages, like P V Narasimha Rao, previous PM of India. who opened the gates to globalisation, now I will try to close the doors by becoming Jhansi laxmi bhai, 1857 a first revolt against feudalism of British rule. As my parents(both 4 of them, I and yours), and also you and your friends think, to be so. 



 H

ope 

gives 

you

 Inspiration

       Inspiration, 

when is 

being

 worked makes you determined

With determination and 

also with hope leads

 to your success 

in reaching

 Goal


Note: Guess the pic depicts what? will find answer in this chapter only

 


Kind of recycle but not exactly, a little bit, by doing work, and promising. I know people does real hardwork, as they care so much.


An inspiring to everyone including. Now-a-days, everyone is running back to normal, was told confession, but still correcting again and again. So is money is Lakshmi, then if not why? it has been only a medium where you will get for what you have given, this applies only when need to go out of country. We didnt even start to talk atleast, and you are thinking of giving me off, to rush back, what about your Mom, why you kept promise to teach me, and marry me, now suddenly popping ewl eyes, how can it be. Recycle is just not done by letting out your confesssion. It has to come with correcting and giving right boundaries to each other, nobody is perfect, but a pair made in heaven is destined, I need to make my sorrow out by giving respect to the past, yes they do reserve it, Thank you all.

 




© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
I think lot of people out having time to review, but i dont see any of them reviewing, when i see number of my views. People can talk, and be friendly, just worried too much harsh words make me bad, where Mother comes and I had to call her. Natural calamity, me too will be victim, but I am worrying about kids, who didnt do anything wrong when they are born.
Yes writing is becoming addiction, I think it needs to be controlled. being wasted if we write daily too many, one at a time should be fine.
Pic is of Diya(anybody can become diya, until it doesn't hurt anybody, yes we need control, only it can solve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Deep, sister, very deep. Scriptining for you appears a release of trapped thoughts that should blossom in script. I hope you do not limit yourself per fear of thinking frequent scripting is a malignant expression if used too frequently -- expression is freedom and freedom, like all, is relative. So keep on scripting as frequent as you feel the need. What a waste to not see your scripts should you decide to keep your expressions bottled in your mind; such jewels I would like to see, your thoughts scripted.

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Thank you for encouraging me, hope everything is fine with you. I am doing good and do writing my ne.. read more
I liked the editing by someone, thank you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Woow!
it's so inspiring though it's not yet done. i would like to read it done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I ike your pic, is it your pen, or got pic from google, you like ink pen, I like ink pen.
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I just finished it, you can have a look, and review if you have any comments. I agree to be green, i.. read more
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

for everyone, it applies to everyone not just thangal, ennikku, aval/avar.
oooooooo.... this is too philosophical for me. I must look up all your references to try to understand. But your poem really speaks to me. It is both logical and inspired. I like it, thank you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

Than you for the review
Great Aunt Astri

6 Years Ago

I think you are right Jesse. Writing on Writer's café is a bit of an addiction. iam going to have a.. read more
JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

Thank you!!
You care evrybody, it is your weakness, but if we see caterpillar, how scare it looks but changes to beautiful butterfly, i was trying to do and you too, but both of these are sitting on us, i need to see eshan ,do whatever you can. Laughing but not loudly, (lonl)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
5 Reviews
Added on April 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 16, 2023


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing