Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
His thoughts about Me!

His thoughts about Me!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

she doesnt know that he fears to touch her! first time she feels how cute he is who is scaring in thoughts about her.

"

UM was wondering will there be a man for her who just runs to see her, when she is crying for Him, she cant see how he rushes out just to not to make her tears out, she just feels why cant she take thousands of births and many more just for Him when she sees him coming for her. She just prays to God, Oh God! just never make us apart in every birth we take. Hope everyone blesses us on our big day, O thee world, we are seeking your blessings.



Its very difficult to describe him after she sees him for the first time, now he is grown as man, with professional look, the features of eyes, nose, lips all together with his yellowish glow, makes every girl heart beat rise. His hair style, first she thought is ok, but later she realizes that it is the new trend currently running, and then checks again he is looking great in that hair style. He looks like a dream boy for girls, with his 6 ft height and personality he is no more than a Super star. He just looks amazing with his gracious look and elegant smile. She thinks is he my man waiting for me, since a decade living alone only with my thoughts, she just wants to put a black dot behind his ear, so that nobody gives a black look(kaala nazar).  



She just founds that he is always with a smile for any joke, just comments his friends as if he is not hurting but making a note out of concern, and gives a silly laugh not to undermine their jokes and just enjoys whatever they say. She just cant wait to see his smiling face for a joke, though she heard his voice and his comments.



Through his writings, she founds that he fears inside about her, she  thinks how can she make him understand, it is same with her too about him. She cant stare at him in the first sight to see and talk to him, she might just close her eyes as she may get blank even to say something.



He touches her valley with his finger and feels her light fearful touch, as she cant imagine hows he going to take her to his bed at their dream night. She starts sending gifts to him, so that slowly his fear may gone when he talks to her first time. This time she is planning a classic pen to use at his office, with Hallmark card making him to feel special leaving her phone number, hoping him to call her on her birthday.



He likes painting wall, he just immerses in it to finish though his hand pains, and compares her deep emotion of love to his thought about her. That was the first time She senses him in his mind for the first time about his deep emotions.

Many more thoughts she is learning about him, will share as part of his random thoughts and emotions.




© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
leave a kind review for her Love and hope he calls her on her bday.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think this reads almost as a journal entry .. it is very dreamlike and romantic as she goes through thoughts, emotions and beliefs about her ideal "man". this line:
"He touches her valley with his finger and feels her light fearful touch," the only introduction of sexuality in your write, is titillating and tastefully incorporated, in my opinion. i see her as a young girl .. dreaming, wanting and waiting for love ... and aren't we all eh!? ;)
E.

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Thank you , for understanding my little emotions and feel for my ideal man and treating me as young .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Added on April 24, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing