Snake and Ladder game!!

Snake and Ladder game!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

The game really teaches children to develop the mental strength.

"
A bullet point in Business intelligence, which can apply to mental strength. 
Being Strong in the time of loss
Being Smart when you get profit
Makes you to reach the kailasam. 

Yes children needs to play this game right when they start growing, where it teaches the mental strength(Emotional intelligence) to be strong when you are in trouble and smart when you climb ladder, to go  further ahead cautiously with a glimpse of smile in heart, but not in mind, where it develops EGO being Monarch, to establish a kingdom of dictatorship instead of spreading the kingdom to make mind and people live. 
Note: Seeing the old typewriter(brought by britishers) words being typed reminds with a smile, the sacrifice great souls made, and ink pen which writes with ink, as a blood through nib, yes we need to start struggle back, reviving from where we born, and struggle back to establish our kingdom of Kings, abolish  roudy rajyam with knowledge of Rajneethi of Chanakya, but not with rajakiyam(work of roudy with wicked corruption). 
The right weapons - shakti and yukthi (Brilliant m(male)ind and Beautiful f(female)ace, Man with Woman, Shiva with Shakthi, Violence indisguise with Non-voilence) but both need to be used when someone cuts the life as if pissing on us. Inspiration of Azad hind fauz and Satyagraha Movements to show what we are, nobody can dominate us when we are powerless to face the hurt of killing(Human/Self/Ego). Yes we are capable to use both as we have both. 
Yes we started working in two different bodies but going in one direction as single soul in two. 
Somebody is remembering someone, only when they are sad, is it acting or being deceived. Cant we develop boundaries with strong base? 
---By a Beautiful brain.


© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Please do get inspired,
"Dil diyaa hain,jaan bhi dhenge, hain watan tere liye....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBAi3IOttU

"Hain mere watan ke logon...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKhLa_EnRg

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its my personal note, nobody cant read this one.

I am just going through, why i was(blind woman), told false about someone, and then they come to me saying i need to confess you, and explain all false data, then they get their review, as if they are right, and then later open their what they have done actually, and they blame the one, who was told something, which makes them elated, but dont they have single mind, why too many snakes on head.
I know you are just hurting me, slowly injecting your poison, to finally get rid of them. I feel a trash can, but talking to the divine soul, but what trash can do, bear the anger, give grace, as if nobody is wrong, I was trying to ignore, but there are people, who just cant do right, but they blame for their dark. They are blaming the God itself, when I treated myself to that soul of God, just it is better too leave blank, instead of feeling, how can a stone feel for emotions, they are hitting the body, but respect the soul inside. Its just showing me very bad, to cover their wrong.
its hurting me vasudeva? are you there? mother(amma) please help me, from his anger, I am unable to bear his anger, why he is so caustic.

Amma, i just want to hear, but you are acting on me, for their false things. People are very good at hiding truth, and they show their faces like anything, i think these are better in internally, so that they cover their face with white stuff.

Sorry, it was the immediate reaction after reading, Affliction.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I dont know why I am hurting some, or i am looking like a hurt, then what/where is the problem and also solution, insearch of those, i found root, applying both West&East, but still is a problem, I think I am missing the logic, but still look as metal or others as metal, I think metal is fine for me and others too, except one for sure, who is that? but started with risk also, yes we need to take risk too, because everything for others is looking like fun, though I am eating salt less food, for poor people not for luxury, yes I need my kids/sons. Someone is sowing and someone is eating - so you sow so you reap!!!! I thought, but mistaken by brain itself, thought or got spoiled.
But I know my promise, commitment, and also love, with full clarity, I cant delve into others other than you, its enough, I need to turn to other side, people may not like then no need to respond to me.

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

But you look matured too, trying to extract fun, I might look funny in some cases, but at times diff.. read more
Great Aunt Astri

6 Years Ago

Oh.... I do so identify with you! Jesse, just keep on being yourself!!!!
JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

Yaeh I will. And I have to otherwise in this busy life, we will be lost in losing the actual fun. I .. read more
Yes, we must remember htose who gave us great joy and happiness, with great joy and happiness! I am sure that reaching the 'kailasm' is the right thing to do. (If only I knew what it meant!) You are very lucky to have had the Britishers around .. at least you know their language!

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I care for sustainability, not just suffering, but happiness, its looking like high goals needs to b.. read more
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

Nobody is perfect still yet. I am sorry, its my mistake to talk like this, forgive me.
Great Aunt Astri

6 Years Ago

Don't worry Jesse. I understand you perfectly ( I think!) East is East and West is West and whoever .. read more
Shakti and Yukthi .... Shiva with Shakthi. Are you from the continent of India? Your words have inspired me to look up your sacred literature I will bear in mind that we need 'boundaries with strong base' but I find your writing very interesting.

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

Thank you, I am sure if you found interesting, you will follow or bear in mind.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 16, 2023


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing