The Trilogy !!!

The Trilogy !!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

The three knots, saath phere, and love life yes the wedding!!!

"

                            The Trilogy 

(In this piece I am not putting any pics as per his wish and I also want the readers to go into their thoughts of imagination and picturesque. Hope you feel the real adoration of love between them.)

 

The three steps to stay together for life after life. The three knots, the three lines touching and connecting and getting enclosed into infinity. A joy forever in a bond of family. A true relationship of love and longing for each other. Life just built on trust, hope, and belief. 

 

(The first time me being from a conservative principles, I opened up to write effectively about the physical love, I don’t feel it is something wrong as I feel it as a physical intimacy between a man and woman,  with spiritual aspirations, and to make the sex relation valid and precious, not shameful; which go beyond the feelings of ecstasy, life and death.)

 

                                  The Kiss

He wants to date her, however she regrets to go ahead, still he insisted, no we should, do you think so, maybe I could be wrong, she says never mind, it’s fine, we’ll uum.., ok fine then let’s face and chase it.

 

The day she wore purple top and black zeans with her favorite scarf given by him tying the upper part of her hairs. He came in his black full sleeve turtle neck tee, on his bike. They rode onto open roads as if flying in the air with wind and suddenly he applied brake, with a frustrating heart he turns back to see her; an always restricting mind of her, he touches the lips with his adoring breath and then she gives a scary glance, Eh! what are you doing? He puts her arms around her neck and pulls her close, groping over face, she with her closed eyes, skips her heart beat, he just can’t wait to wet her upper lip with longing desire for her since eon of ages, she holds his shoulder tightly and cuddling his back, kisses his lips.


They just fall on the ground with their first ever stolen kiss of him, of years love which gets settled in their hearts forever giving rise to a new life there after. 

 

Later they took a promise to stay together and get bonded. 


                                                    Tenderness 


(Both were having their first date, it’s the first time for her and she just hardly know how it goes. The only inspiration and ideal for her is the love at first sight and making of love by daughter of the sage(a great  ascetic) Vishwamiyra- Shakuntala and the empower of Bharatha kanda- Dhushyantha; the story of book - Abhijnana Shakuntala; the kalidasa’s adaptation and most famous play.) 


That night, a rainy day, a first date, they planned for. She comes to see him breaking her promise to self, only for his innocence eyes who waited for her without thinking how many years it may pass to see her in his arms touching his heart. 


She knocked the door, after a second he just opens  it and gives a unwavered  look to see her in black silk saree with untied hair and quivered face with her fingers touching her lips which are about to say Hi! 


He warmly welcomes her in his buttoned up light gray shirt and black trouser  and says come on in! You look so beautiful,  Uumm thank you she says. 

 

He rises up and says , A rose is missing in your hair, can I put it, hmm yea!! She exclaims in shaking voice. Be in ease why are you so tensed, feel free and then she takes a pause and relaxes her breathe, uum what is that you are listening to? Well it’s my favorite album, do you want to? yea sure she tooks his headphones. A very good taste you have, I like it. 

 

He shows his house and his collection of CDs, “this is my room where I spend all night with myself and my dreams. He just comes closer to her, and she just touches the edge of his bed, with a queer obedience, she lays down on  the blanket, he approaches her, she feels the soft, groping, helplessly desirous hand touching her body, feeling her face. The hand touches her face softly,, softly, with infinite soothing and assurance, and at last there was the soft touch of a kiss on her dimple cheek. 


She lays quite still, in a sort of sleep, in  a sort of dream. Then she quivered as she felt his hand groping softly, yet with a queer thwarted clumsiness among her clothing. Yet his hand knew, too, how to unclothe her where it wanted. he drew down the thin silk sheath(saree), slowly carefully, right down and over her feet. Then with a quiver of exquisite pleasure he touched the warm soft body, and touched her navel for a moment in a kiss. And he had to come in to her at once, to enter the peace on earth of her soft, quiscent body, the oneness of two souls, merging into her's core. It was the moment of pure peace for him, the entry into the body of Her, the breathe holding.


Later they took  A promise for seven lives and maybe more, forever, but bonded for an intimacy of togetherness for Ever.


                       To her Monarch, the first (K)Night, Going to Bed! 

 

Now off with those shoes(adorned clothes); and then safely tread


In this love’s hallow’d (holy) temple, this soft bed….


By this these Angels, out from an evil sprite, 


Those set our dreams, but these our flesh upright. 


License his roving hands, and let them go 


Before, behind, between, above, below. 


O, my India! My new(own)-form-land,


My kingdom, safeliest, when with that one man mann’d…


To enter in these bonds, is to be free;


Then where his hand is set, his seal shall be, (the oneness of two, the merge into her core.)


Full nakedness! All joys are due to thee. 

 


Note: I am a novice writer, took reference, in my imagination, honestly not a plagiarism, from The Bible- The Old Testament, and from an Everlasting star. 

 

She is just curious to see how he is going to move further from here after reading this piece of love making, maybe her voice has started shaking little, hope her love feels him me as younger as he is to her, incurably younger heart for him only. Whenever he talks to her he  always made him feel elder to her, correcting and guiding, I think that is what made her to feel younger at heart to him. Overwhelmingly , to be frankly,  it’s a honor to her by him. 

 

It’s never ending to write about him… it’s just a glimpse; the Inception- Reviving history with a touch of contemporary style. 

 



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on April 9, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing