Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Jamie Lee

Laurence eyed Eva with disinterest. How can this little, 5-foot-nothing girl mean anything? He thought to himself as she looked at him with fire in her gaze. A black bandana had been wrapped around her mouth to prevent any sound from escaping her lips and her hands were tied behind her back in a similar fashion.


What could you have possibly done to upset the boss so much?” Laurence thought out loud, knowing she couldn't answer. She looked away toward the window and leaned against the wall she was against. Laurence kneeled down so he was eye level with her and lifted her chin to meet his gaze. She flinched away and terror clouded her bright blue eyes.


Aw, sugar, don't be afraid. I'm no one to be afraid of,” he stroked her arm and followed it up to her exposed collarbone. Women were always dressing so damned impractical during the winter"it didn't make any sense to him. Then again, she had been in the privacy of her own home when he'd found her. Once again she flinched at his touch, but soon realized her immobilization.


I won't hurt you,” he crooned, but allowed his fingertips to move past her collarbone and trace her sternum down between her breasts. She cringed and furrowed her eyebrows together, jerking her body away. Laurence grabbed both of her ankles to prevent her from kicking. Then he laughed. A long, hearty laugh, that reverberated through the room.



© 2010 Jamie Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another new character? Cool. I like it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on December 25, 2010
Last Updated on December 25, 2010


Author

Jamie Lee
Jamie Lee

Santa Cruz, CA



About
I'm just a girl trying to make it as a writer. I write what I know, which isn't a lot, but I am learning. 2011 is all about bettering myself as a writer, and I'll be putting every effort into achievin.. more..

Writing