The Healer : pg 5

The Healer : pg 5

A Chapter by Fairy L

     The healer by now was blinded by rage and fury. Every effort he put into making the boy miserable, failed. None of his endless ploys ever seemed to work. The healer was actually the one responsible for Versai's constant loneliness. One day, he claimed that Versai stole his hard earned money that he saved all these years. The healer told the villagers that he was saving the money for Versai so that he may have a better life when he grows up.

                The villagers were appalled that Versai could commit such a heinous crime and take advantage of the compassionate healer. Thievery and disloyalty in their village was absolutely unforgivable. The healer also started complaining that Versai was ungrateful, irresponsible, and was doing nothing but causing him problems. That was the day when the villagers began isolating him from their lives. The children began ganging up on him and Versai became the butt of their jokes. But nothing, nothing at all would make Versai cry those precious pearls.


          Twelve years ago, when he first saw Versai cry tears of pearls into his mother’s lap, he thought “I am going to be the richest person in the whole village! ”He now thinks back to all those years he missed making his wealth increase. Of course, Versai never knew of the healer’s true intentions and about his false accusations. He had the same impression that the villagers had of him - that he was benevolent man who he should be eternally grateful to for raising him all these years.





© 2010 Fairy L


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The healer is relentless and greedy. I still feel badly for Versai, hope it works out it the end. A really great story.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 27, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L