Forgiveness : pg 12

Forgiveness : pg 12

A Chapter by Fairy L

    When the healer was well again, he finally told Versai the truth. “Versai, I owe you more than my life. I don’t even know how to begin to apologize for the way I have behaved toward you...actually, how I’ve treated you all of your life. Versai, you have a special gift, you can cry tears of pearls. That is what I wanted all these years because of my greed. I have done many evil deeds to get your pearls. I even tricked the villagers into thinking that you were a horrible ungrateful boy. I have now realized that you are more important and valuable than even a million pearls. Will you ever forgive me?”

              Versai smiled with his warm blue eyes “Let’s just try to forget about the past and start over. When you were lying there on the floor I felt this overwhelming void within me, and I felt so lost, but then I thought I heard my mother’s voice and her words became clearer...she was telling me to be strong..and I knew it would be okay.” The healer said “You are growing into a fine young man, your mother would be proud. Versai, my son...I feel absolutely terrible about making you cry. But understand that from time to time, it is okay to cry and just let it out. You will feel like you lifted a burden off your shoulders. Crying is an emotion that signifies that we are human.”


              Versai said “I now understand what it feel likes when somebody cries. It felt like I was letting go all the pain and sorrow I’ve been holding back all these years. You were lucky, though ,because I’m never going to cry in front of anyone again! Only when I am by myself when I ever feel the need to." The myth goes on, boys don’t cry!




© 2010 Fairy L


Author's Note

Fairy L
how do i make this chapter lesser sweeter? lol, im not totally into this chapter...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I actually really like this chapter. It has a great message within it. Showing boys that it is ok to cry. I wouldn't change it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on April 29, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L