Let it all go... : pg 11

Let it all go... : pg 11

A Chapter by Fairy L

     Versai snapped out of his trance and ran downstairs to the healer. “Please wake up!!! What do I do!?! OH, WHAT DO I DO!?!!” screamed Versai. Versai then said to himself “Calm down….think….first I must get water and a dry rag to stop the flow of the blood.” Versai ran to kitchen and back to staircase at lightning speed and worked feverishly to stop the blood which seemed to increase by every second. The healer lifted his head up weakly and looked at Versai and said “Please Versai, just leave me..my time is up...be a good boy…”

               Versai screamed at the top of his lungs “NO!!! Don’t leave me!!! I’d be lost without you!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!!”At that moment Versai broke down. He cried and cried until he could cry no more. The healer was amazed and touched by the scene and thought All these years he never cried and now he sheds his tears for…me? Versai froze at the sight of the pearls. “PEARLS!?!! WHAT ON EARTH??” “ HOLY MOTHER OF PEARLS!!! shouted Versai. As the healer stared at the pearls he felt horrible at the way he was trying to use him all these years. “Here I am dying on the floor and now when I finally see the pearls of my dreams, it can do nothing for me….” But then Versai jerked back to reality “Wait! Maybe, they can do something for you!”as he remembered how he treated Serene’s wound. Quickly he crushed the pearls, made the crème and spread it on the healer’s head. Like magic, the bleeding stopped a few minutes later.





© 2010 Fairy L


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I noticed this line seems a bit off
"horrible at the way he trying to use him all these years." I'd say: horrible at the way he was trying
I liked this page. The healer finally got what he wanted all along for the boy to cry but the boy was crying for him. Very interesting and touching.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on April 29, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L