Panic : pg 7

Panic : pg 7

A Chapter by Fairy L

     He rushed toward the wounded girl and yelled “What am I going to do!!? How do I help her?! WHAT DO I DO!?!” As he stared at her head injury, his mind raced wondering what he can do . His heart was beating so fast that he felt like it would explode any second. She was so still that she looked like she was dead. Versai was sweating profusely - he was frightened that he might have accidentally killed her.

        Suddenly she said something and Versai breathe a sigh of relief. He kneeled down beside her and said "Are you alright !!? How do I help you!!?" The girl looked up weakly and said “You see those shiny balls over there in the clams? Crush them, mix it in water and spread the crème on my cut.” Instantly Versai got to work and started pulverizing the pearls with two rocks lying on the beach. He was sweating even more - this was no easy job for someone with lack of experience. After he put the salve on her head and wrapped her head with his bandanna, he wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked at the calm blue sea. He couldn't believe what could have almost happened...he  didn't want to think more about that so then turned back to girl laying before him but felt even more horrible and guilty. Versai said to her “I’m so sorry for hurting you! I really didn’t mean to do that! I didn’t even think that anyone went near this beach!”





© 2010 Fairy L


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The pearls are what helped her wound I don't know if thats a coincidence or not. I really like the art work and how you were able to post an actual picture of inside your book. It looks really awesome. Moving on to the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 27, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L