The Serene Sea : pg 8

The Serene Sea : pg 8

A Chapter by Fairy L

   The girl said fiercely “You shouldn’t be saying sorry to me. This only happened to me today. You should be apologizing to the sea that you so often hurt with your pebbles. There are other sea creatures than me down there.”

Versai was baffled by what she said. He thought “Other sea creatures than her? How is she a sea creature?” He saw a moment later what she meant by that when he saw a flash of her fish tail as she jumped back into the ocean. “You're a..a mermaid ??!!”


The mermaid said “Yeah, and what of it ?”


And she began swimming away but Versai then called out to her “Wait! What is your name? ”


She smiled and said “Serene. This won’t be the last time we meet so I’ll ask your name then.” She then dove beneath the sea.




© 2010 Fairy L


Author's Note

Fairy L
I am having a little trouble with dialogue format...is this correct?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dialogue is fine. You just have to start a new line/paragraph when a new person speaks which you did. It helps the reader follow who's speaking easier. nI really liked this chapter especially how Serene tells him he should be apologizing to the sea.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 27, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L