Hurt : pg 6

Hurt : pg 6

A Chapter by Fairy L

  To fight boredom and loneliness, Versai often walked to the seaside after he was done with his chores. There he would pass time by building sand castles and throwing pebbles at the sea. One day while doing his daily ritual, he stooped to find another pebble to toss and then he heard a scream from the sea. He was greatly perplexed by this as he whirled his head around “Where did that scream come from?

              He strained to see with his eyes where it came from and finally saw a girl washed ashore on a rock. He was shocked that there was someone else other than him that was anywhere near the beach. The villagers generally did not come down to the sea because they were more concerned about their own affairs than spending time with Mother Nature. He came closer to the girl and realized that he had accidentally hurt the girl with the pebble. Her forehead was steadily bleeding.





© 2010 Fairy L


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A new character is introduced and I want to know more about her. Potential friend? Love interest? I really like the picture of her lying on the rock. On to the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 27, 2010


Author

Fairy L
Fairy L

NY



About
So why am I here? Its because I am completely frustrated with my story and I need HELP!!! lol...and along my journey to attempt transform my story into a book that people will love ( with major help o.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Fairy L


Goodbye... : pg 2 Goodbye... : pg 2

A Chapter by Fairy L