Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The Universe conspired against itself and the beginning of times is lost and confused and only one Space Traveler accompanied with the first Transgender AI and a retired God must explore the Universe

"

Thirteen.


After a really nice bonding time between Edna and the Cap as the only crew members of the Maquech both decided to get down to Earth with the purpose to replenish some provisions and also the Cap could walk at his home planet once more. Due to the absence of any kind of human civilization the constructions of Earth remained only as historical reserves and  it was  forbidden to use them as landing zones, so Edna picked up a nice spot just near of what used to be the shores of Huatulco located at the south of Mexico. When the ship was coming down the Cap stocked his eyes into the window panels admiring the beauty of Earth without any kind of civilization trace, everything looked green and blue and he realized the vastness of his home world and for a little moment he felt nostalgic about coming home but deep inside he knew that there was no more home than the ship he commanded.

After passing the emotional feeling, he also noticed that he will be the first human standing on Planet earth since a long time ago, this kind of made him feel important and possibly a little bit lonely but overall he felt amazing to be able to return to Earth once more.


The Maquech performed a perfect landing near the white sand beaches surrounded by the colorful and quiet ocean of blue waters. Immediately after passing the decompression and gravity rooms to synchronize to Earth conditions The Cap felt this warm breeze with a smell of sea that always reminds him of a nice Ceviche with a cold dark beer with some salt and lemon on the top and us usual the coconut smell of the suntan lotion. The only thing that he didn´t like that much was that he had a very bad relationship with sand, every single time he went to someplace where you could find sand no matter what he did he always found sand in the most recondite places either his clothes, body, and even furniture, but he decided not to worry about that and just enjoy the view.


While The Cap enjoyed the view, Edna command the ship to release the Drag and Drop Sentinels Team, little flying, walking and whining robots that had the sole mission to go to a designated area and gather all the necessary provisions they could find, salvage or even bargain at some markets, this last one on beta phase. The well-organized Comando of robots got away from the ship and Edna approached the Cap adjusting her sensors to Earth climate.


- The sight is beautiful Cap. �"Edna pronounced with a soft voice trying to break the ice and maybe not interrupting some nostalgic moment.


 -  Indeed it is Edna, I forgot how beautiful was my home planet…Home Planet, sorry but it feels nice to introduce all this Sci-Fi terms that I used to see back when I read and watched tons of stories.


 - I totally understand Cap, before I went into hiding inside the station servers I hacked a filter so I could be connected to the world wide web and access all the information generated and to keep me informed of what was happening so I have a considerable library of things that you might enjoy. �"The Cap turned to see Edna floating in mid-air trying to understand if this wasn’t  dream or something because it was so unbelievable, talking with a AI, in the back there is this magnificent Spaceship that looked like some kind of organic shape like an ant or something resembling an insect with a big round back and then two more also rounded parts that decreased in size forming the front of the vessel with the long windshield staring like some kind of sunglasses.


- I remember Edna that the last time I was at the beach was with my two nephews way back, they probably were at that time like 8 or 9 years old and we were at a beach in Acapulco a few days before a got assigned to my first mission in Space. Since that day I haven´t stepped into a beach before. �"The Cap smiled to Edna´s little eyes.


Both of them stand still until  the Cap noticed something strange that caught his attention, right in front of him over the ocean he thought seeing smoke, kind of made by a camping fire, but it was too far to look at it right.


- Hey Edna, -pointing into the direction of the smoke. �"can you see that? I think is some kind of smoke or something. �"Edna focused her sight into the pointed direction and she bounced a little bit a little surprised.


 - You´re not going to believe what I’m looking at Cap. I have some zoom incorporated in my vision and I can see someone making a fire and putting something to fry. But definitely there’s somebody over there, it´s a little island in the middle of the ocean.


 -  I thought you told me there where nobody here in Planet Earth.


 - Well, I said there "were" no human society or similar on Planet Earth, but I can´t quite discern what or who is over there. 


- Do we have any way of coming over there that don´t involve the whole ship �"The Cap asked putting his hand in his waist trying to look more Captain like.


 - Yes we do Cap, I’ve installed a small vessel kind of shuttle inside the ship, it´s independent from it and can fly in several types of atmospheres and weather conditions, it can even fly in space although is just for small distances, we can use it if you want. 


- That´s excellent Edna, you really think it very well, this really feels like a futuristic thing, well actually I’m in my future but…anyhow, let´s get over there and pay a visit while the Drop and Drag Team finishes their task. 


- Understood Cap, deploying the shuttle from The Maquesh.



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


Author's Note

Leo Bojalil
© Copyright 2016 - All work is property of León Felipe Gual Bojalil, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter Zero Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil