Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

A Chapter by lilfeather
"

The 8th chapter

"
As Jason walked up the stairs, he could hear that someone was in the shower. When he reached the landing, he saw Michal's door ajar and assumed that it was him. He went to Ian's room first and knocked on the door.

"Ian, time to wake up." He knocked again when there was no reply, harder this time as a warning before he walked in. He entered and took in the messy room, strewn with mostly clothes, and the lump under the pile of twisted covers on the bed which he took to be his younger brother. "Yo. Wake up."

The lump didn't move so Jason walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Ian, wake up and welcome your big cool brother back home."
Ian simply grunted.

Jason pulled back the blankets to reveal his younger brother, clad in only boxers and immediately irritated by the cool air that replaced the warmth of his blankets.

"What the f**k, man?"Ian muttered, rubbing his hand over his face tiredly and squinting at the Jason.

"This is your wakeup call."

"When did you get here?"

"Is that how you greet me?" Jason tossed the blankets on the floor with a grin. "Huh? I got here late last night."

"Did you meet the new kid?"

"Yeah, I met the new kid," Jason answered. "Kind of anyway."

"Ma's been talking him up like crazy."Ian rolled his eyes.

"What, you boys not enough for her?" Jason teased. "She's getting bored?"

"Guess so."

"I mean, she must be. What, with you out all the time with hablo what's her face, and Michal�"

"If by what's her face you mean Sof�"

"Como?"

"Jason." Ian kicked him. "Get out of my room."

Jason laughed. "That's no way to tell me how much you missed me."

"Jason, I saw you like two weeks ago."

"Right here." Jason patted his chest, right over where he believed his heart to be. "That hurts right here."

Ian smirked. "Jason, everyone knows that you don't have a heart."

"Ouch, Ian. I forget you're not a morning person." Jason laughed. "Anyway, get your a*s out of bed." He started for the door. "Pickup game today, maybe?"

Ian yawned. "Maybe."

"Don't go back to bed."

"Weekends are for sleeping."

Jason shook his head and left his brothers room.Ian was quite a character. Always ready for fast talking and womanizing. Jason knew he could expect to see the vivacious, buxom girl from down the street again, with whom Ian seemed to enjoy messing around with recently.

He tried to remember where her family was from. Columbia, maybe? Regardless, she provided ample opportunity to tease Ian about his love life, and Jason almost enjoyed his own spats with her over trivial things. Getting her heated was too easy, particularly as they got older.

Still hearing the shower running made Jason thankful he'd gotten up early to take advantage of the hot water.Michal was acting like he was at a hotel or something. Jason walked over to the new project's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer. He turned the knob slowly and then noticed it was locked.

Feeling like that was pretty typical, Jason simply shook his head. He wasn't going to try to unlock the door or anything. The kid would come out eventually. Jason walked to the bathroom. Not knocking, he simply walked in, glancing at the fuzzy outline of his humming brother through the shower curtain before he swiftly flushed the toilet a couple times.

"Holy s**t!"Michal shrieked from the shower as he was undoubtedly hit by a few seconds of ice cold water. "What the f**k?"

"Hey, hey�" Jason laughed, speaking loud enough to be heard over the running water. "Wash your mouth out while you're in there, Michal!"

Michal roughly pulled the shower curtain open just enough to stick his head out. "Jason, if I wasn't buck naked right now, I would�"

"You would what?" Jason asked, holding his hand dangerously close to flushing the toilet again.

Michal stuck an arm out to point at him, eyebrows raised. "Don't. Don't you dare, man."

Jason grinned. "Say, welcome back, Jason."

"Get your cracker white grubby paw away from the f*****g thing and let me shower," Michal complained.

"Well, take a faster shower," Jason answered. "You realize no matter how hard you scrub, that 'stid' is not disappearing, right, dude?"

Michal shook his head but smirked at his brothers amusing reference to a non-existent STD. He made the smirk disappear quickly to show he was still serious. "Whatever, 'tard. I'll be out in a minute."

Jason spared him another flush and shrugged. "As long as you know, man." He headed towards the door. "Leave your brother a little bit of hot water though, will you, Mich?"

"There's plenty." Michal disappeared behind the plastic curtain again. "And as much as you love to watch me shower, don't you have better things to do?"

"Didn't anybody miss me?" Jason muttered as he walked out the door.


© 2008 lilfeather


Author's Note

lilfeather
Not the best chapter...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ewwwwwy. He walked in on him taking a shower.
xD
Lol, I'd do the same thing to my brother and flush the toilet. But I wouldn't have mercy on him, I'd do it again!
>=D!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

lilfeather
lilfeather

About
Things About Me Almost all of my writing is based off of people in my school. My real name is Lily. Im just a kid, teenager, whatever you want to call me. I am one of the biggest Eminem fans EVER. I l.. more..

Writing