Chapter 5- Lacy

Chapter 5- Lacy

A Chapter by Alisha Heistand

Lacy went home, exhausted from the first day. She did all of her homework, which included some signatures from her mom and dad. Her dog, Lilly, greeted her happily as she walked in the door. She petted Lilly and plugged her IPod into the computer to charge; it was almost dead. She proceeded to go into the kitchen and hug her mom hello, and told her she needed a few signatures later. Her mom nodded and went back to preparing tonight's dinner. Lacy went into the garage to find her father putting away his things for the day. She hugged him hello as well, and told him she was going upstairs to do her homework.
Lacy went into her room and put her things down on her bed. Her book bag was reasonably heavy, considering all of the new papers from today. She took out the ones where she needed signatures and put them aside. She put her purse down on the floor where she wouldn't trip over it. After all her homework was done, it was time for dinner. Lacy told her parents about all of her classes and about Tara's odd mood. She figured it was just first day jitters, plus the home situation and that things would get better soon enough. 
I wonder why Tara favors Morgan so much; it's like one second Tara absolutely despises her, the next second she has to talk to her. I just don't like the feeling I get from Tara. 
The thoughts swam through Lacy's head as she tried to find a way to piece together a reason why Tara should hate her. She couldn't come up with anything. 
Jeez, I'd better get some sleep if I want to function tomorrow.
Lacy was asleep within minutes.


© 2013 Alisha Heistand


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

FINALLY you continued with this book! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next chapter to come out! Good chapter, although I wish it had been a little longer. Interested in seeing what happens and what's going to happen between the three girls

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alisha Heistand

11 Years Ago

Haha, yeah it's been taking a while to get the thoughts out there. Unfortunately, I knew it was goin.. read more
L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Just keep working!!! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013


Author

Alisha Heistand
Alisha Heistand

RI



About
I'm kinda like the quiet one nobody talks to except for once in a while...I guess. Or at least, I used to be So far in my 19 years of life, I've had 5 near-death experiences. I've made many frie.. more..

Writing
Silk Silk

A Poem by Alisha Heistand