Part Four: Morning After

Part Four: Morning After

A Chapter by THE [ME]GEAN

RECAP

I clutched his shirt as he slipped his arm under the back of my legs and pulled his other arm around my back. Then he slowly lifted me up bridal style and carried me back to the front end of the bus. There he sat me down against him and pulled a big blue fluffy blanket around my already cold body. I let my mind go blank as he stroked my hair and held me close, cradling me as if- if he were to make a wrong move I'd break into pieces. Which wasn't too far fetched. And slowly I drifted off to a soft dreamless sleep...

 

 

FORWARD:

 

 

"Doesn't anyone have any coffee?!"

Who is that yelling? That voice... it sounds familiar but I cant pin it.

Grumble.

"Gah, I'm so tired and hungry! Gosh... who ever made the notion of staying in our tour buses for three days instead of hotels was out of their mind!"

Please make who ever it is stop...

I slowly turned over on my side and winced. My ribs still hurt from the bad beating I got last night.

"Apple cinnamon tea?! Who the hell is going to drink this crap! I want coffee!"

Ow... light... sound... stop... ppleeaasseee....

"And what is this? Splenda? Is that another word for "powder that tastes like a*s"?!"

I turned over again and this time made a visible wincing noise as I slowly batted my eye lashes to opening. I wiped the rest of sleep from my eyes reluctantly as I looked at who stood before me. Who ever it was- was tall and slimly muscular. At least, thats what I could tell from looking at them from behind. Oh...that behind!

"Gah! Doesn't Brenden carry at least one packet of instant coffee? At least one?!" The voice was deep and seemingly filled with annoyance.

"Could you please keep it down?" My voice was a little hoarse from crying last night. "I'd like to go back to sleep for another year or so..."

That was when the person stopped and turned around. First thing I saw was the wave of feathery brown hair. Then I saw the tight black shirt and pants, and then those captivating eyes came into view. Then, the killer smirk, not just any smirk, a smirk that made any girl weak at the knees. A smirk that would make even a nun lose her Godly virginity to its power, and I knew exactly who it was.

"You're Adam Lazzarra!" I jumped.

"And you're that chick that got the s**t beat out of her last night!" He laughed.

I frowned and put my hands on my hips, sitting up a little. "Thats not funny..."

"I find it funny." He shrugged. "Thats all that matters." Then he turned his back to me and began looking for some more coffee.

"Where's Brenden?" I mumbled looking around.

"He went to go see Jesse about something." Adam shrugged like it was nothing. "He told me to keep an eye on you. Something about- you were fragile and needed to be watched."

"Psh, I don't need to be watched. I'm perfectly fine." I scoffed.

Then he turned and smirked at me. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really!"

I slowly stood up, but then the light headed bubble rushed up and I almost fell. That was when Adam caught me. He pulled both arms around my waist and pulled me close. I slowly looked up and met his eyes as we stayed in this position. I didn't know what to do and I dont think he did either. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as he pulled me in closer, that smirk on his face. I wanted nothing more than to wipe it right off too, but something stopped me from slapping him.

He slowly moved his hands from my waist to my hips and then pulled me tight against his body. As Adam Lazzarra pulled in for a kiss on my lips I completely lost all moral consciousness. I stood there helpless and confused. I guess I was still a little flabbergasted too, but Brenden came in and "saved me".

"What are you doing?" His voice rang as he yanked Adam away from me.

I stood there a little confused and then snapped out of it. "He needed coffee." I replied in a small voice. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks too as Brenden just gave Adam a glare.

"Uhm... well, Adam. Coffee's in the cabinet." Brenden said sternly.

"Yeah, I looked." Adam replied smugly. "Its not there."

"That means we're out." He narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess it does." Adam laughed and smirked. "Anyways, want to go get breakfast?"

That was when Brenden snapped out of his jealous gaze and looked around. "Yeah, everyone's already been up and waiting." Then he turned to me. "Want to go get something to eat? Im sure your hungry."

Actually I wasnt, but I didnt want to seem rude. "Okay, but what am I going to wear?"

"Here, I'll get you some cloths." He smiled and disappeared in the other room for a moment, taking Adam with him for a little 'chat'.

I sat back down on the seat and looked around. It looked cleaner in here, someone must've cleaned it up. I then looked at where I was sleeping. It was the same seat but it had a big blanket and a soft white cotton pillow. I smiled at the thought maybe someone cared enough to put it there for me. Brenden.

"Hey, here you are. They might be a bit big, but here's a belt." He smiled and handed me a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a belt as Adam followed him out.

"Thanks." I smiled weakly and walked into the bathroom to change.

 

"She's hot." Adam smirked and put his arm on Brenden shoulder.

"And she's not for sale." Brenden pushed his arm off and turned away.

"Heh, I didn't see a 'SOLD' sign on her." Adam turned and followed Brenden out of the tour bus.

"I didn't see a for sale sign, either." The softer boy replied through gritted teeth. "Now, lay off."

"We'll just see what happens." Adam smirked and walked over to the other guys.

In a slew of coffee and cigarettes there stood the full band of Panic! At The Disco, and a few members of Taking Back Sunday, along with Will and Travis. They all stood chatting about the recent events and, what else, the weather. The moment they saw Brendan and Adam walk over to them they went quiet and looked at them for guidance or a sign that the girl that was rescued was safe and sound. It was odd how so many of them already felt a need to protect her. It was almost as if in some tribal army they found their new princess- their queen of some sort.

"She's fine.... But shes kind of hungry." Brendan replied to what was not being sad. "Lets all go get something to eat. Shall we?"

"Heck ya!" Spencer smirked and did a little dance.

All the boys began laughing at Spencers little performance and a few even forgot what they were going to do next. They just stood there smoking cigarettes and cracking jokes. That was until Mia came out. Everything seemed to stop and go silent the second she walked out of that bus. She looked small and frail in Brendan's baggy cloths. The jeans barely fit her and kept falling off making her stop to pull them up, and his shirt went down to her hips, but the minute there was a gust of wind you could see them hug her slim curves. All the boys stood there gawking at her until she spoke up.



© 2008 THE [ME]GEAN


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 25, 2008
Last Updated on March 25, 2008


Author

THE [ME]GEAN
THE [ME]GEAN

Fairview, OR



About
Hello, I�m Megean McBride. I�m a neo eccentric non-conformed semi-religious flapper with a slash of funkified backstage Betty punk who refuses to be labeled, set in stone, or.. more..

Writing