Chapter 5-Return

Chapter 5-Return

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

After a month of training, Abyss told me that I will go back to Earth. He added by saying that when I am back on Earth it will be only a month after my death.

"
After a month of training, Abyss told me that I will go back to Earth. He added by saying that when I am back on Earth it will be only a month after my death. I couldn't wait to see my family and friends. There was one person that I think  deserves to see me first. It is the friend I gave my life for her life.

I thought about how much pain they must of gone through over the past month. So I shook  Abyss's hand, bid farewell. Abyss open a portal and before I entered the portal Abyss stopped me. He spoke to me and told me that he had something to give me.
With a snap of his finger appeared a large fiery sword. This sword had engravings in Latin that said Chosen One on side.

Abyss rotated to the other side and in Latin the words Protector was engraved. The sword glowed with such strength and beauty. The hilt of the sword was wrapped in a velvet leather. After studying the sword for roughly 2 minutes Abyss told me that he was proud of what I was able to do in terms of training and determination.

I replied thankfully towards him. Abyss then handed me the sword. He said that the sword was good to him when he warred against the forces of evil.
The power the sword unleashes is outstanding he explained. He felt that I would need this sword on my journey to prevent the extinction the human race.

 I thanked him again and I entered the portal, hoping that nothing has changed that much while I was gone. After exiting the portal,  I looked around to see where exactly I was. It was so sunny outside . I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I was happy to be back on Earth.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010
Tags: Return


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing