Chapter 6- Jules

Chapter 6- Jules

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

The first thought that came to mind is visit a close friend. Her name is Jules. I had known her for four years.

"
The first thought that came to mind was to visit a close friend. Her name was Jules. I had known her for four years. She is beautiful Dominican with deep endless eyes that I could get lost in. Jules has long wavy hair and her smile is beautiful. The way her body looked was stunning and I would not be surprised if it is still not stunning. She loved me and I love her and I saved her just for that.

She deserved to see me first. She lived in Brooklyn, New York. I was wondering how I was going to get there. I put my hands in my pockets and I felt an object. I pulled it out and it was a wallet with money and a Metro card. I whispered a thank you to Abyss for this transportation gift. I quickly hurried to the train station heading to Brooklyn.  


 When I arrived, I entered her apartment complex. I used the stairs and ran up to the 5th floor. I could not contain my excitement to see my best friend. As I entered the fourth floor I darted to her door.   I saw a mini memorial near the door. I went to the memorial and there were many letters and roses placed by pictures. It hit me hard at that point that  I was missed. So then  I went to the door and I was about to knock, but then how would I explain my resurrection to Jules. The shock of seeing me alive would be too great. 

I was about to leave when the door opened. The moment I heard whose voice it was I immediately knew it was Jules. She asked who I was. I didn't say anything yet due to the fact I did not know how reintroduce myself back into her life. So with a smile I turned around.

Jule's face showed a sea of emotions. Jules slowly walk towards me slowly with tears in her eyes. When she got close, she embraced me so tightly. Jules kissed me on the side of my face and cried on my shoulder. I held her equally tight  and I kissed her on the top of her head. I  whisper to her that I missed her so much. After the whole reunion she finally decided to let go. Jules then looked at me again and she cried again. She told me that she felt guilty for falling down and having me save her.


I smiled at her and I told her that if that happened again I would still save her because I got so much love for her. Jokingly I told her that it is going to take more than a big van to get rid of me. She smiled and hugged me again and she asked me to promise her never to leave her again. I laughed and I told her no matter I will always be by her side.

Jules grabbed my hand real tight and took me out to eat so I could explained what happen to me. We went to a local pizza spot that we used to go to all the time. Jules ordered a pepperoni pizza. Without asking  Jules ordered for me. She ordered two slices with Mountain Dew. When we got our food we sat down and we ate quietly for a few minutes. Even after we had a very tender moment in front of her apartment I could not look into her eyes.

By me doing that would make me break down. We continue to eat and I summed up all my courage and glance towards her. She quietly looks at me and flashes her winning smile. She cleared her throat and tell me to spill the information. In a quiet manner I warned her that you not believe what I would be telling her. She smacked me upside my head and told me that by me being here that is weird enough. I chuckled a bit and explained to her Limbo, Abyss, my mission and of course the possible extinction of the human race.

After I told her this, Jules became amazed. After she gained her composure she asked me when it will start. I could not confirm it. I told her that it can happen at anytime. I leaned forward and told that when that time comes I will have to battle and I may or may not make it out alive. I held her hand and told that  I was glad that I got to see her first before anything happen. She smiled and we kissed each other on the cheek. After we decided  to go the park and just enjoy the scenery, We stuck by each other and I could not be happier.

We watch the sun set and it was beautiful, yet the sun set was not as beautiful as her. After we spend the day I took her home and we said our goodbyes. I promised to call her when I got home. As I was riding the train home someone appeared beside me.



© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2010
Tags: Reunion, Jules
Previous Versions


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing