Jafar v.s. Hades

Jafar v.s. Hades

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Who would win in a fight? You decide!

"
Jafar- Aladdin 
   

Powers/abilities 
*Alchemy 
*Vast sorcery abilities 
*Minor darkness control 
*Genie powers 

Weapons 
*His snake staff
*His lighting bolts from his hands, eyes etc. 


Jafar has some good things going for himself here. He does have magical powers.
So he can turn into anything he wants small or big. He can even Hypnotize people into doing what he wants them to do. (I suppose that is where the sorcery comes in) In Aladdin he controlled genie and the sultan to try to get rid of Aladdin. Granted he didn't complete his goal because he got stuck in his own genie lamp. 

Hades- Hercules 
  

Powers/abilities 
* Immortality
*Teleportation
*Summoning of creatures 
*Control of fire and smoke 
*Control over darkness and the heartless 

Weapons 
*Fire
*Chains of smoke 

Hades is the lord of darkness so he has that going for him. Might be a good advantage. To be able to teleport is nice because you can go from one place to the other and your opponent will have a hard time trying to hit you. He can even get help from other people (Like Jafar) and he can control darkness (Little bit better than Jafar can but still Jafar can too a little) He also had the slight advantage of Immortality (being a god and all). Still Hades can lose if all this creatures get defeated or he plans fall apart and he had to go back and think of another one. (Hercules anyone?)


Alright so I gave you some information about both of these Disney Characters now it's your tun to decide Who would win in a fight? Jafar or Hades? 
Jafar Or Hades? Who wins?
Jafar
Hades
Both
Neither
www.poll-maker.com





© 2013 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
I'm pretty sure HADES would win since unlike Jafar, he had many people under his beck and call. Jafar only had Iago, his lackluster smart-aleck parrot.

While Jafar could cast great magicks, HADES was the lord of the undead. It would definitely be an uneven match. HADES would win - hands (dead or undead) down. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


The Devil never lose. Just make you think you have won. A interesting topic.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


You should make more of theese

Posted 10 Years Ago


MandaBear

10 Years Ago

I am planning on it =) I am glad you liked it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

628 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: Disney, evil, vote, nonsense



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..