Disney Movies

Disney Movies

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Out of the very many movies Disney has made I have narrowed it down it to one I liked and The one I don't like. If you disagree that's okay. If you agree that is good too.

"
Okay I wrote down all the Disney movies and broke it down to see if I could narrow it down to the one I liked and the one I didn't from all the ones I had listed. I found it quite hard to pick which just one for each. So without further wait here are My favorite and Least favorite Disney Movies. 
So lets start with the one I like Shall we......and the Winner is..........



That's right The Princess and the Frog is My favorite for many reasons. 

1. I love the songs in the movie
2. I love the story 
3. The characters 
4. Pretty much everything

Sure their are many other movies I like equally as much but this one is just awesome! The songs are so catchy and fun to listen to. You can't help but sing along. The Character are fun too. Tiana is a wise  and what she wants from life and is determined to get it.  Along with Prince Naveen, Ray, and Eudora you have a cast of love-able characters and a fun adventure just waiting ahead.
Now for the one I don't like.... I might get a little flack for this one because so many people like this movie but I really tired to like this movie but I just couldn't do it. So don't hate me for this one. If you like this movie great maybe you saw something I didn't.

The movie I don't like is.............


Yes, I am sorry to those who like this movie but I just don't I found it boring and frankly not even really a good story. Okay, just saying your name and Eva the entire movie really grated on me. That is boring. I actually fell asleep in the movie theater I was in while watching this movie. I will say however the graphics were cool. The scenery at least what I saw of it was good. That being said I just couldn't get into the movie. 

1. Saying your name and Eva and basically nothing else.
2. What was the story anyway?

For me personally Disney didn't do it's best with this one. Again maybe there is something their I am missing. In any case this was just not my movie at all. 
Agree? Disagree? Thoughts? What is your favorite Disney Movie? What is your least Favorite?? Let me know in the comments and Share this with anyone you know so we can see everyone's favorite's and no so favorite! 


© 2013 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: Disney movies. Disney, nonsense