Mulan vs. Pocahontas vs. Merida

Mulan vs. Pocahontas vs. Merida

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Who is the best warrior girl?

"
To be a Heroin or Not to be a Heroin that is the question! Who has the chops of being named the Warrior of all Princess! 


(Fa) Mulan 


Goal-  To return honor to her family by successfully taking her father's place in the war and be accepted for who she is. 

Power/abilities 
Has various martial arts skills 
An astonishing level of skill and accuracy 
Kungfu skills 
Copious amounts of intelligence 
Strength 
Strategy genius

Weapons- Fist, Bow and arrow, Cannons

This girl risked her life to ask her family and as a result saved China as well. You go girl! Granted she was breaking the law by being in the army in the first place but she did save your buts from the Huns in the end and China. 


Pocahontas 


Goal- To restore a peaceful  relationship between her native tribe and John Smith's settlers and to be with John Smith.

Power/ abilities 
Her wind
Her respect for mother nature
Her Physical speed and agility 

Weapons- Her words of Wisdom 

Pocahontas was takes you were the wind blows kind of people. (Jokes  intended)
She was more of the kind of person  to tell why what your doing is wrong or why you shouldn't do then most likely do  anything about it. While she did try to use her words of wisdom to make the situation better she found that it made it worse at least a first they did. While not much of the "fighting" warrior she is a warrior of words and with those words she tires to get peace. 


Merida


Goal - To live a free life. to break the spell and save her mother and defeat Mordu (Evil bear)

Power/ abilities 
Her Skill in Archery
Her Forest smarts 

Weapons-
Her Bow and Arrow
Her Sword 
Her Spear

Well Merida is quite a girl. She can shoot a bow and arrow like a pro. She had a disagreement with her mother so she went to a witch to get a something to fix her mother. What she doesn't realize that it was a spell that would turn her mother into a bear. So she has to find away to mend her problem with her mother and turn her back into a human. She uses her arrows to fed off other bears and to defeat Mordu. 

Based on what we have learned who do you think is the Ultimate Warrior Princess!


Mulan vs Pocahontas vs Merida
Mulan
Pocahontas
Merida
None
All of the above
free polls







© 2013 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4500 Views
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: Disney, good, vote, nonsense