Disney's Unanswered Questions!

Disney's Unanswered Questions!

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Ever wonder What? Why? The Who come? Well I am here to tell you my answers to the Unanswered Disney Questions! So lets dive in shall we? (First 10)

"
Disney's Unanswered Questions


So you ever wonder why certain things did or didn't happen in your favorite Disney movie? Why this certain character did something as the other stood by? Well, I am here to tell you (or at the very least give me opinion) the answers to your long lost questions. Let's get started......♫♪♪♫♪♪♫


                                   
> 1.How do a star and a firefly fall in love? (Princess and the Frog)

' So how does one firefly fall in love with a hot ball of gas? I suppose it was because it glowed just like his back side does. Maybe he just likes shiny things. You never know who your going to fall in love this or what your going to fall in love with. As long as he's happy that's all that matters. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

     
>2. What happened to Prince Ali's people in Aladdin?

' So all the people in Aladdin seem to just disappear? Weird...Where did they all go? This raises more questions than answers. Did genie make them all appear with his magic? Did they just leave and go about their business? Did they stay just outside the palace walls? Did genie poof them all away? I suppose we might not ever find the answer to this one but considering they were right there one minute and gone the next does raise some concern. 


☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

         
> 3. Why didn't Sleeping Beauty's parents just invite Maleficent to their party?

' Okay so we know Maleficent isn't the nicest person in the world but does that mean you have to not invite her to the royal christening? After all if you invited her she might not have put the curse on your daughter for her not to die at the age of 16! (duh) She may be a self proclaimed Mistress of all evil but I think deep, deep,deep, deep did I mention deep down in her black heart she has a little bit of nice girl.  

                              
> 4. Did Boo's parents think she was kidnapped? (Monsters Inc)

' So in this film we find the Boo has sneaked out of her room into the monster world. By the end of the movie they find her door and put her back. Now question if that is so did time stop in Boo's world? When we see her door again it's still night time where boo lives. Second did her parents ever decide to check on her while she was sleeping? If they did was she in the room or still in the monster world? If they didn't find her did they call the police? So many questions and not enough answers! Maybe they should make a movie explaining what happened to Boo after the monster world. 


☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

                                 
>5. How did Geppetto end up alone in his toy store? Was he married? 

' Poor Geppetto he is all alone. Was he ever married before? If he was what was her name? What was their life like before? Does he make more toys like Pinocchio later? Does he make a sister or brother? I would think he would have had a full life and sent Pinocchio to school. Since he is older he probably died of natural causes after such a adventure with Pinocchio. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
                                                           
>6. How does having someone climb up your hair not hurt? (Tangled)
' So if anyone has a sibling or a cousin you know how much pulling hair hurts. Even with that much hair I am sure that it would hurt. Unless she puts extra,extra,extra strength hair product I don't see how it wouldn't hurt. Also having a grown man climbing your hair pulling while climbing the tower. Since we know she gets a hair cut and gets her prince at the end. What do they do with all the hair that when it was cut off? Did it just dry up? Did the donate the hair? Whatever they did it with it don't let anyone climb your hair. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

                                                                      
>7. How are glass slippers a real thing (Cinderella)

' Alright first of all I don't think glass slippers would exist anyway. However if anyone actually wanted to wear them their feet would be filled with glass and cuts. Unless Cinderella is as light as a feather their is not logical way she can not break those glass slippers. Either that or the slippers are made of some materials us as people haven't found yet it is not likely that her feet wouldn't have cuts on them. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

                                                       
>8. How does Pocahontas understand John smith? 

'So as far as I know Pocahontas is Native American and John Smith is English. Last time I checked they are speaking TWO different languages. I could be wrong though. In the original story first of all Pocahontas was not a beauty as she is in the Disney version. For the matter John Smith was a big fat jerk in real life. Not the sweet person in their version. So how is that for historical inaccuracy! I know it's supposed to be for kids and don't get me wrong because this is a really good movie. One of my favorites. Just really who do two different people who speak two different languages know what they are saying? 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

                                                       
>9. Why are all the princesses getting married at such young ages? 

• Cinderella age » 19       •Tiana age » 19            •Rapunzel age » 18                     
•Rapunzel age » 18        •Pocahontas age » 18     •Belle age » 17  
•Aurora age » 16            •Mulan age » 16             •Ariel age » 16 
•Jasmine age » 15          •Snow white age » 14         
              
Okay so I don't know how you all feel about this but I think they are too young to get married. Really age 14?? Come on people. Sure when we were little we were are naive enough to believe anything they put in front of us. Now that we are older and can pick out what is bull-♪♪♪♪. At age 14 the biggest thing you had to worry about was your hair or if you remembered to do your math homework or even if a special someone liked you. Not worrying about marriage. Tell me what boy at age fourteen is thinking about marriage? Let me see none! Besides that fact we are not even sure of the real ages of their princes. The only one you can say is John Smith is 27 and the real Pocahontas was really 12 years old. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

                                                                                         

>10. How do the princesses fall in love so quickly??

I like the idea of love at first sight but who really can do that? In most of the Disney princess movies they all fall in love as soon as they see the prince. Making exceptions for Megara (Hercules), Rapunzel (Tangled), Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) etc. These girls had to get to know the princes before they fall for them. However for the lot of them they see them and they know they are going to marry them.(Snow White, Aurora, Belle, and Ariel) They go on some grand adventure because they wanted more and live happily ever after. Is it because of their looks? Well all know that the poor boys don't have a chance to really develop a personality so that is not it. We don't learn as much about them as we do the princesses but we find some stuff through the movie. Just funny how they fall for the guy so fast. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

So I hope I have helped with your burning questions and if you have anymore unanswered Disney questions leave them in the comments below! 



"All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them."
Disney's Motto



© 2013 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent questions, Amanda. Let's see if I can guess at some of these.

[1] Happiness is all that matters, even to little Cajun fireflies.

[2] The people were needed like a dance number for, "High School Musical." Who somehow all became professional dancers when a song broke out.

[3] Sorry but that black outfit of hers is so GOUACHE for the occasion. She would need to change first.

[4] I think the Monsters' doors not only traveled to locations but to exact time periods as well. In truth she was only gone for about a minute, give or take 15-seconds.

[5] Geppetto never married. No woman would put up with his overwhelming obsession over making and mastering puppets.

[6] Her hair didn't tangle cause she used, "Mane N' Tail" shampoo. Horse did too for that matter, to give it that lovely bounce and shine.

[7] According to the original fairytale, the slipper was not glass but FUR.

[8] Love speaks all languages. Holding hands speaks volumes.

[9] I'm pretty sure all the weddings took place long ago. Shorter lifespans during this time means more babies were needed. And yes, royalty married YOUNG.

[10] Disney is clearly the author on, "Love at first sight."

http://bit.ly/OtRqWl


Posted 10 Years Ago


Really cool! Today in History we found out that apparentally in real life Pocahontas actually married John Rolfe and not John Smith. So we thought that they change their names around, but a guy in our class mentioned that in Pocahontas 2 she had to choose which one she loved and she married John Rolfe. So our teacher was joking around saying that she should stop showing it to her kids! :P Then we were reading and article about John Rolfe and there was a quote about him from a citizen in their town named John Smith! Soooo I figured I'd share that with you cuz I thought it was pretty cool haha!

Posted 10 Years Ago


MandaBear

10 Years Ago

That is very cool! And you know Pocahontas wasn't as pretty as they portray her as in the Disney fil.. read more
Krista Weiss

10 Years Ago

Yeah I looked up pictures and stuff! And no, I haven't been there! But my teacher has been talking a.. read more
I have wondered that about monsters inc also. As for Pocahontas. I always wondered this as well until I recently watched it and noticed how the grandmother willow sings her song "listen with your heart and you'll understand" the song plays as her and John attempt to talk to each other and he asks if she could understand him. I'm assuming its some sort of magic between them (as reference to the song and the connection they both share) but if that's the case, how do all the native Americans and the English understand one another as well. Hmmmmmm.... Very curious indeed.

Posted 10 Years Ago


MandaBear

10 Years Ago

Lol yeah I agree with you. Thank you for your wonderful review
Hahahahah Omg!!! I'm crying right now! You are too funny! Wow! I love this! I'm a fan of Disney myself and a whole lot of things now as I re watch I question too also. To mention to also I never even realized how old the princesses were now that it crosses my mind! It's a fave! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


MandaBear

10 Years Ago

I am glad you liked it :) I have more if you want to read it. I will be doing more of these so look .. read more
N.S.J

10 Years Ago

Your Welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1160 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: Disney, questions, good, nonsense



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..