3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

3rd Person POV detected


When they arrive at the island, they get out of the military chopper Darkling is ‘borrowing’ from his brother and are immediately met by lots of Serephimbian staff. All the newcomers undergo a scan and are checked off. A door whooshes open and in walks three people.

“Welcome, Agents, guests, to the main Serephimbia base,” a woman says, dressed in a black military outfit and black feathered wings. A second woman picks up where her coworker left off. She’s dressed in flowy black spider-silk like robes.

“You will be given a tour of the base promptly, though of course you have already been sworn to secrecy. If you try to find the base later without permission, you won’t be able to. If you tell anyone about anything you’ve seen or heard here, or about here, you will be killed without a trace. No picture-taking or recording devices are allowed for our guests while on campus, so that is why your devices have been confiscated.” A man with clad in black with black dragon wings and tail speaks next.

“Also, while you are on Serephimbia campus, your US laws do not apply. Serephimbia laws apply, so watch your pockets. If you would come through this door, we will start the tour.”

Everyone files through the door, Talon first.

“So good to see you again!” her and the winged woman embrace before she walks out the door. Gena follows her. Next, Pitch and Quiver walk up, holding hands. They stop in front of the dragon man.

“Dad.”

“Son.”

They nod and the two pass through the door.

After them, the Dirthawkers walk past them, getting handshakes.

“What, no autographs?” Peri whispers to 12, a wry smile on her face. He smirks back. They walk through the door to where the others are waiting.

“Autographs? Really?” Talon asks them.

“What? We’re well known heroes!” Peri says.

“And they’re the Three.”

“The Three?”

“They are the agency’s three best agents that were selected through a complicated process. Nothing happens here without them knowing about it. They have the power to do anything, as long as their co-leaders agree. They have access to absolutely everything on this island, which is partially why you’re leaving your devices in that building, or they would have all of your info. If anyone would be getting autographs, it would be you, if they were in a good mood. The man? Nightdragon, Pitch’s father. The woman with feathered wings? Swanhawk, my mentor. The other woman? Starwraith. Don’t cross her. She’s dangerous if you get on her bad side, and makes Darknight look like a kitten if she’s mad enough. It’s an honor to meet them and get a handshake.”

“Darknight probably wouldn’t like that metaphor,” Peri comments. Talon just grins in response.

“Exactly.”

They start the tour. When they’re are in the cafe for breakfast, they run into Crescent and Bullutt, who are hanging out with group comprised of a guy who introduces himself as Blackshadow, with smooth piece of metal on his eyes, basically like Cyclops’ mask, Whiplash, a hero with whips, Violet, Bullutt’s fiancee who has cryokinesis, an archer that embraces Quiver named Sagittarius, a girl in a tiger skin dress named Tigg, a cryokinetic named Ice Queen, who is Pitch's sister, an artist named Sketcher, a girl named Pink, a regal looking woman named Rocksy, wearing a torn up brown dress, and a girl with red wings named Red Bird, a black guy Cresce introduces as her boyfriend, Dom. Apparently, he has telepathy and telekinesis, and doesn’t actually work for Seraphimbia. Apparently he’s works for SWORD and is just meeting with his girlfriend. Breakfast is delicious and soon they’re off to the rest of the tour. Talon kind of wanders off to her old dorm and fall asleep on her bed,  until she’s woken up by a chat.


archer_3: Where are you‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽


talon_myrd: On my way...


She quickly flies to the right building and lands right behind everyone. No one seems to have noticed her absence.


POV End



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on April 9, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing