Pitch POV

Pitch POV

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

POV detected: Pitch


I watch a needle prick Ky in the neck, introducing the chemicals needed to start metamorphosis to her body, and she goes limp, leaning up against the glass walls of the chamber. I have this disturbing feeling, the hairs on the back of my neck raising up, as if something bad is going to happen. It’s probably nothing, I tell myself.

We go into an adjoining room, where we’ll be staying for the next week or so. Darkling and Jay sit on opposite sides of the room. Talon, Gena, and the Dirthawkers are in one group, talking in bird language and laughing at each other’s jokes and stories. I sit by myself, and empty my brain. Crescent, Bullutt, and a couple of their friends that we ran into earlier are hanging out, chatting online. There’s a couple more rooms to sleep in, and a few bathrooms. I take to sitting right in front of her chamber, watching her float, and in a just two days, she is completely encased in her chrysalis. Thus, I am front and center when it all goes down.


POV End



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Poor Pitch...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing