Chat Doc

Chat Doc

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Chat Doc Online]

#sitnc: Soo... how was the date?


prankmaster: Pretty good. Just warning y’all, a big prank war is gonna happen…. like… right now.

prankmistress: Pretty good. Except we got attacked. And that.


Blue_Jay_003: Wow, you changed your username to Prankmistress? You must really like him! =D


prankmistress: we’re having a giant prank war, because apparently Spar thinks that he’s the best at pranks, but I disagree.

prankmaster: Because it’s true, I am the best but you don’t admit it.

prankmistress: Oh, yeah?

prankmaster: Yeah!

prankmistress: Jay, what’s that around your finger? You don’t normally wear jewelry!


Blue_Jay_003: IT’S A TINY SNAKE!!!! Haha Just kidding it’s an engagement ring. Also nice subject change =)


tiger_owl: AAAAH!! SNAKES!!!!!!!!!


That_one_guy: It took them that long to notice? Wow...


#sitnc: Such cutes!


derpyhawker_378: You guys are really following through with that?


Blue_Jay_003: ...yes.


derpyhawker_378: Good for you! That’s probably the best decision you’ve made since…. uh… remind me, when did I get abducted?


fugitive12: Dunno, like… 6 years ago?


prankmistress: why wouldn’t they?


Blue_Jay_003: That’s probably true. Hey, 12, when are you--

That_one_guy: How about you don’t ask that right now, Jay.

Blue_Jay_003: But… okay fine.


Ninja_Master: Oh, you’re engaged? Since when?


Blue_Jay_003: Since… a day ago. You haven’t been on the chat in a lo-o-ong time.


Ninja_Master: No kidding. Wait... YOU’RE DISSOLVING REBEL???


Blue_Jay_003: Yeppp… next awkward topic of conversation.

That_one_guy: We don’t want to be villains anymore, at all. Not even half-villains.

Blue_Jay_003: And I don’t want to have to be in charge of a whole company. Might as well dissolve it now when there aren’t as many members. Besides, Darknight is going to re-take-over the I.I.E.M., so it would only really be Darkling and me.

That_one_guy: So… we’re dissolving it, and we’re going to set up an operation somewhere else.


derpyhawker_378: What kind of operation?


Blue_Jay_003: We can’t tell you that. But it’s going to be somewhere that no one will know who we are or where we come from.

That_one_guy: We’re moving to Antarctica?

Blue_Jay_003: Nooooo… that’s funny though =) We’re just going somewhere in the mountains.


derpyhawker_378: You should go to the Himalayas. There’s lots of room under the mountains to start a huge base.


Blue_Jay_003: We’re not leaving the country. Mountains in Washington. And I already built a sort of base.


derpyhawker_378: That’s too bad. How bout the Rockies? Second best.


fugitive12: Why are you encouraging them?


derpyhawker_378: I like to disappoint the so-called epic plans they have.


That_one_guy: There’s a such thing as too prepared, Jay.

Blue_Jay_003: The point is, we’re leaving. And we might not be coming back for a long time. Except you’re all invited to our wedding which is at an undetermined date.

That_one_guy: Yep. That’s about it. So… bye, I guess

Blue_Jay_003: Yeah. Bye.


archer_3: you’re just leaving?


Blue_Jay_003: Darkling, I told you that this’d be a bad way to tell them.

That_one_guy: You were just going to leave a note and we’d take off, which is a way worse idea.

Blue_Jay_003: Yeah, whatever. Just saying, we could’ve thought of something better.


archer_3: I thought that you were going to help us rescue Pitch?


That_one_guy: Uh… yeah… we didn’t think about that…

Blue_Jay_003: Oh, yeah, and the wedding... this sucks. We can’t go to the wedding, or help rescue Pitch.


skull: But why do you have to leave? I thought that you wanted to come to my wedding. Oh, well, You aren’t invited anymore. I don’t want you there. Go away!


cold: Rick! That’s rude!!


That_one_guy: Sorry. We can’t tell you why we’re leaving.

Blue_Jay_003: It’s fine, Violet, we deserve it. We should’ve given you - all of you - more of a warning about this.


cold: If you want to come, I’ll make Rick let you come.


Blue_Jay_003: It’s fine. We’d be long gone by then anyway.


cold: Our wedding’s tomorrow. How fast are you traveling?


That_one_guy: We’ll be at our destination tomorrow. But thanks for the offer.


#sitnc: BYE!!

archer_3: Cresce!

#sitnc: And good riddance!

archer_3: *slapping sounds*

#sitnc: THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???

archer_3: YOU are what’s wrong with me, with what’s wrong with everyone! I have half a mind to boot you off of this doc. You’re always such a jerk and a *****!

#sitnc: What makes you think I want to be here?


[User (#sitnc) has left the server]


archer_3: Thank goodness.


prankmistress: THANK YOU!!


Blue_Jay_003: Wow. That was… extreme.


Evil_Mastermind: You used to be waaaaay worse.


That_one_guy: There you are, Darknight, where were you?


Evil_Mastermind: Sorry, I was taking a nap. I was exhausted.


Blue_Jay_003: Since when does Darknight take naps? Are you that old?


derpyhawker_378: Yes, he is. Having children who don’t oblige to his ways doesn't help.


dragons_are_cool: No, I made him train with me. He’s... how do I say this... a little out of-

Evil_Mastermind: Don’t you dare say it. And shut up, Jay!


derpyhawker_378: You’re crazy, dad. Just live with it.


fugitive12: Everyone in your family is crazy, Peri.


prankmaster: So that means when you guys get married 12 will be crazy too? And when are you proposing?


fugitive12: …


derpyhawker_378: You’re proposing?


fugitive12: ...uhhhhhh… not yet…


derpyhawker_378: Oh. Ok.


Blue_Jay_003: Wow, great job, Spar, now it’s going to be weird for 12 and Peri to be in the same room. Well. Anyway, bye, and this won’t be the last you see of us.


That_one_guy: Don’t try to find us. Please. It won’t help anyone.


[Users (Blue_Jay_003 and That_one_guy) have left the server]


derpyhawker_378: Bye guys!


Everyone else: Bye!!!!!



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
If you want to read the continued adventures of Jules and Tenebris in their new lives, go to Jay_is_Bluefire's profile, it's called Shards, Book One: Ice and Darkness.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how we end this =)
Everyone: Bye!
And that's that...
and the next time they all see each other Kyndra is probably going to yell at them about not keeping in touch for fifteen years XD

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing