Bullutt POV- His Wedding

Bullutt POV- His Wedding

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

Bullutt POV Detected

Guest start arriving really early, like hours before the wedding even starts. I have no idea why they are so early. My best friend Crescent is here, and my other best friend, Blackshadow, is here also. Other guests are Dom, Cresce’s boyfriend, whom I like to call Domino, the Dirthawkers, which is a weird name, Jinni, the creepy tiger-bird, Talon, who’s practically the older girl version of me (except she’s younger), Quiver, whose just wearing a suit version of her costume, and Darknight, which, I have no idea why he came, because he wasn't invited, but whatever, the more the merrier!

After a long time, the wedding starts, and everyone goes to their seats. Everyone else files up the center aisle in pairs. My best man, Cresce, even though she’s a girl, takes the place of honor next to me, wearing a suit-dress thing that kind of matches the suits of my other groomsmen and my own.

Violet, my beautiful soon-to-be wife, comes up the aisle last, her father taking her up. He puts her hand in mine and I grin at her. I love her so much. I’ve had lots of girlfriends before, but this is different. She’s my soulmate, my love, the ice to my fire (literally, she has cryokinesis, I have pyrokinesis). I even love her more than Cresce, but don’t tell Cresce that. I don't want her to be jealous. The official dude starts talking, but I just ignore him and stare at Violet. She's so pretty. She jerks her eyes to the official dude, telling me to listen. I give her a look that says, No way, Mom, and she just glares at me playfully.

“Do you, Rick Alacrity Dart, take Violet Maria Garrett to be your lawfully wedded-”

“Yup, yup, yup, and yes.”

The official dude stares at me for a second.

“Fine, I do,” I say, remembering the fancy words Vi told me that I just "had to say". Satisfied, the official dude turns to Violet, and repeats what he was going to say to me, except with my name instead of hers.

“I do,” she says, giving me a look.

“I pronounce you... Husband and wife!” he announces, as I sweep Vi up into my arms and kiss her. The crowd cheers, but there’s a few chuckles thrown in there. “You may kiss the bride, I guess,” the official dude says, laughing a bit himself.

“What next?” Crescent asks.

“Cake,” I say.

“Before the meal?” Vi asks.

“Oh, that's right,” I say with a frown. Everyone starts getting out of their seats and talking to each other and congratulating us, but I'm just really hungry and want to eat. Finally, after a really long time, everyone starts heading towards the food tables. “Don't we get to dish up before everyone else?” I whisper to Vi.

“Yes,” she says.

“Good. Just imagine how long the line will be. I feel sorry for the last one in line. I heard the chicken is very good.”

“Let’s eat the chicken, then.”

“Y’now, I like how Violet Dart sounds,” I say, dishing up. “I’m probably going to need three plates.”

“Are you ever going to stop talking?” Vi asks.

“Sorry, I’m really excited.”

Suddenly, just as I'm about to go get cake, there’s a huge explosion, and the awesome cake that I made is blown up.

“HEY!!! I WAS GONNA EAT THAT, Y’KNOW!!” I yell, an angry look on my face.

“Rick, it’s fine,” Violet says. “You can make another one in few seconds.”

“Yeah, but that was the best cake ever. I wanted that cake!!”

“Stop complaining and help us, Bullutt,” Kyndra says. Apparently, she’s another Seraphimbian agent, but I’ve never heard of her or seen her before.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming,” I mutter, quickly changing into my suit and grabbing my weapons, which I had stashed nearby, just in case. Everyone else has already changed into their costumes by the time I'm back. How did they change so fast? I’m the quickest guy in the entire multiverse!! Oh, wait, Quiver’s still in her wedding clothes, it just looks the same as her costume, and Darknight wore his costume to the wedding. A girl that looks kind of familiar, electricity bubbling in her hands, lands in front of everybody. She must’ve duplicated herself, because then another one of her does the same exact thing, as if it’s on repeat.

“There’s two of you?” Peri asks, confused.


[POV End]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
DUN DUN DUN
Sorry for the long delay, we have a big case of writer's block rn XD
Also this chapter was written largely with the help of my brother, Hunter Owens, the creator of Bullutt and Frostbite (Violet).
As with every single other chapter in this book, it was coauthored between Peregrinator7 (why did you choose something so hard to spell???) and me. Sadly, Jay_Is_Bluefire has temporarily left Descendants... ;(
Also writer's block >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 7, 2018
Last Updated on February 28, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing