Chat Doc!!

Chat Doc!!

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

prankmaster: So I guess acquiring S.W.O.R.D wasn’t much of an accident now? We kinda just signed the ownership thingy...

fugitive12: *sigh* Well, S.W.O.R.D kinda… shaped us. Honestly, we wouldn’t be the Dirthawkers if it hadn’t been for S.W.O.R.D. So we kept it.

derpyhawker_378: And if it weren’t for that time Fartitudo slapped me square in the face I would probably be dead right now. The government would’ve caught me and gotten rid of me, I was so crazy.

fugitive12: Didn’t you jump off the Ledge?

derpyhawker_378: I fell into a tree, but otherwise, yeah.

fugitive12: Oh, so that was you?

derpyhawker_378: It’s been 6 years and you just now realized that?

fugitive12: Anyways… we’re still trying to get rid of Incantatus and her sneevil evil minions, but it’s difficult. We’ve managed to pick off a few that try and raid supplies from the main base, but they got smart and disappeared. Oh, never mind, here’s one now…


[*banging, crashing and yelling noises*]


fugitive12: We can interrogate him when he wakes up. What was I saying?

derpyhawker_378: Why we kept S.W.O.R.D.

fugitive12: The Ledge.

derpyhawker_378: Riiiiight. You can’t just give up the best view in the city to a villain….

fugitive12: The crowd here don’t really think views are appealing, but still…


tiger_owl: Sry I fell asleep. Kyndra, you have a boyfriend?


fugitive12: See what I mean?


dragons_are_cool: Yes. And he isn’t responsible for the deaths of any of his family members.


talon_myrd: How do you know any of this?


dragons_are_cool: I hacked into and read all of the previous chat docs and I’ve read through all of the newspaper articles on you guys. Not to mention the Seraphimbia files on my fellow agents.


talon_myrd: ah


derpyhawker_378: Then how is this all my fault? I was barely even close when Dove got killed!


dragons_are_cool: If you had gone after Incantatus before, or if you had maybe brought reinforcements from SWORD, then you would’ve won.


fugitive12: That’s a good point...


dragons_are_cool: See?


derpyhawker_378: … wait, what was that? HEY, how did YOU get here?! *crashing noises* -cvvvvvvvvvvvvvhor45q3y984hitlrgfoiulgwerfdv9errrbjkvhdug8754wlibjkgr


[error 707- user offline]


fugitive12: So that dude who came in just woke up and tried to throttle her and she flipped him to the ground… but her computer got in the way.

prankmaster: Oh, dang, looks like she not only kicked that guy’s butt but annihilated her computer in the process…  I can’t tell the thing from the thing.

fugitive12: You don’t know anything about computers, do you?

prankmaster: Nope!


Blue_Jay_003: Why do people keep coming into our rooms and attacking us? All of our organizations need to up their security. Seriously.


fugitive12: Right now we’re holed up in one of the abandoned S.W.O.R.D bases, so it’s kinda imminent that we’ll get attacked at one point or another...


dragons_are_cool: No one’s ever came into my room and attacked me... Gena, don’t even think about it.


tiger_owl: Aww... When was that date again?

talon_myrd: Today.

tiger_owl: Wait... it’s the next day??

talon_myrd: Yup. Y’all wrote through the night.

tiger_owl: Oops...


derpyhawker_378: What time is it?


dragons_are_cool: almost 2 AM, 1:49 and 43, 44, 45...


prankmaster: Yo, Talon, ya wanna go see Thor right now?


talon_myrd: Ummm... sure...


prankmaster: All right! There’ll be no one out, so we can wake the city with our awesome playing! See ya there


[User (prankmaster offline]


Blue_Jay_003: *sings* When the days are cold and the cards all fold, when the saints we see are all made of gold…

That_one_guy: What’re you singing?


talon_myrd: When your dreams all fail and the one we hail are the worst of all,

tiger_owl: And the blood’s run stale...


Blue_Jay_003: I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you! But with the beast inside, there’s nowhere we can hide…


talon: No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed, this my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come...

tiger_owl: when you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide, don’t get too close it’s dark inside...


talon_myrd: Sorry, gotta go...


[User (talon_myrd) offline]


Blue_Jay_003: It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide. When the curtain’s call is the last of all, when the lights fade out all the sinners crawl…

That_one_guy: Oh, I know this song! *sings* So they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you made…

Blue_Jay_003: Don’t wanna let you down but I am hellbound. This is all for you don’t wanna hide the truth…

That_one_guy: No matter what we breed we still are made of greed this is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come. . .

Blue_Jay_003 and That_one_guy: When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide, don’t get too close, it’s dark inside, it’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide…

Blue_Jay_003:  They say it’s what you make I say it’s up to fate it’s woven in my soul I need to let you go…

That_one_guy: Your eyes they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can’t escape this now, unless you show me how…

Blue_Jay_003 and That_one_guy: When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide, don’t get too close, it’s dark inside, it’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide… *stops singing*


Blue_Jay_003: Wow, Darkling, you can sing?


That_one_guy: Don’t sound so surprised. Just because I don’t usually sing doesn’t mean that I can’t.


fugitive12: Is this the real world? Or is this fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality....

derpyhawker_378: STOP SINGING THAT I’VE HAD IT STUCK IN MY HEAD THE WHOLE DAY.


[pause]


fugitive12: I’m just a poor boy nobody loves me…

derpyhawker_378: FINE. HE’S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY.

fugitive12: Bismillah! We will not let you go.

derpyhawker_378: LET HIM GO!

fugitive12: NEVER LET YOU GO!


LAISSE LE PARTIR!


derpyhawker_378: NEVER LET ME GOO


OOOOH OOOOOH OOOOOH OOOOOH


prankmaster: Augh Wilson I think you broke all our glasses...


Dirthawkers_group: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!


[pause]


derpyhawker_378: Should we continue?

fugitive12: Why not?


Dirthawkers_group: OH MAMA MIA MAMA MIA MAMA MIA LET ME GO!


[another pause]


Dirthawkers_group: *kekking, laughing, killying and crashing noises*



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Classiscal Dirthawkers... XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing