Jay POV

Jay POV

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Jay POV detected]


I flip off the transmitter. I had put a voice transmitter in each car, in case we needed to communicate. I didn’t mean to overhear their conversation, but now I’m glad that I did. The conversation was so loud they woke Kyndra up and their voices were distorted. Darkling and I share a smile as Kyndra tries to figure everything out. She looks confused to not be in a prison anymore. I turn off of the road and head straight towards a ramp that drops off into the lake.

“What the heck?????” Darkling yells as the car flies off of the ramp. I grin, gripping the steering wheel as we soar over the water. Then I press a button on the console. Metal grinds and clicks as the car changes shape. Just as we’re about to hit the water, I jerk the wheel up. We’re flying!

“FLAKON MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!” Darkling yells as we climb higher into the air, his eyes wide and knuckles white from gripping the armrest. The last minute ‘repairs’ I made to the car work! We’re flying through the air in a sleek car-shaped plane-type vehicle with staple guns attached to the front. I jerk the wheel to the right, and we turn over the trees. Just before we come into view of the others and the officials, I press another button. The Star Wars theme song blasts from speakers installed in the back, loud enough for everyone to hear it as we soar into battle. I slam a button labeled ‘fire’, and the staple guns go off, shooting razor-sharp staples into the wheels of the enemy cars. Tires pop and blow. Music to my ears.

I wheel around for another shot, and soon all of the cars following us are useless. I lift a hand, using telekinesis to extract the officials from the cars, then carefully stack the cars into a barricade across the road. After freezing the cars into place, I turn to follow my friends home.

Victory is ours!


[POV end] [Logged as Epic Car Chase Part Two]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2018


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing