Part 10: Church Full of Crazy

Part 10: Church Full of Crazy

A Chapter by J. R.

You take a moment to steel your nerves and push open the heavy doors of the church.
Curiously, the lights are still on. The walls are covered in scribblings. The wall to your right is covered completely in messy writing reading "ON THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RISE" repeated over and over. The pews are threadbare. Some are overturned, others are split in half.
 At the front is a pulpit with a statue of Jesus behind it. The statue has had it's head sawn off. Looking above you, you see a balcony. There is a bottle of wine in perfect condition laying in one of the pews. 
The stained glass windows are all shattered, the bits of broken glass glimmering in the light. Out of curiosity, you peak through the doorway on the left.
There is a hallway going in three different directions. One way has a sign reading "Basement" with the words "STAY OUT" scrawled next to it. Another way is marked "Balcony" The third way is marked "Restrooms".
What do you do?


© 2011 J. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Go to the basement. The sign says don't so we kind of have to. Also, an apocolyptic scenario seems like as good a time as any to get wasted. Take the wine and drink it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm sure its been a while since MC went tinkle. Go to the restroom. Be sure to leave some graffiti for whoever comes next. ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011


Author

J. R.
J. R.

About
I am an aspiring writer who is interested in improving as a writer and getting my work out to the world. . more..

Writing