Part 11: Boozer

Part 11: Boozer

A Chapter by J. R.

You decide to take a quick trip to the men's room. The restroom is in typical filthy condition. The floor tiles are cracked and some are stained yellow. There is a strange, pungent odor. You go up to one of the urinals and relieve yourself. 
When you are done, you go over to one of the sinks and turn the tarnished handle. 
No water comes out. Oh well. You go over to one of the stalls and get your boxcutter out, might as well engage in some good, clean, wholesome graffiti.

You carve  "THE AXEMAN WUZ HERE" into the side of the stall next to a crudely drawn pentagram and at least four "for a good time" phone numbers.

You walk back into the main room. You feel that you could really use a drink, being trapped on an off-world colony full of raving and all, so you take the bottle of wine. 

You take a stiff belt of the wine and proceed to the basement.

You turn the handle to reveal that, unsurprisingly, it's locked.

Jay calls in " You know, that door is made of rather flimsy material. I'm just saying."


What do you do?


© 2011 J. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay Graffiti! You have something going there with the AXEMAN moniker. Hold on to that. And I'm getting tired of Jay's attitude. Have MC politely suggest that Jay sit on a safety cone. As for the door. Well, you do have an axe...

Posted 12 Years Ago


A) Do we have a mobile? We gunna get laid. And, seeing as this is an interactive story, will that be a threesome?

B) Knock down the door duh.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2011
Last Updated on May 9, 2011


Author

J. R.
J. R.

About
I am an aspiring writer who is interested in improving as a writer and getting my work out to the world. . more..

Writing