Finally Time Has Come.

Finally Time Has Come.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath

I have waited to meet her. Since two years I had died almost to get close to her, how she changed from friend to dear? Its amazing and I want her to accept me in her life. I'll make her world more beautiful and fill it with happiness only. Its 2am in the morning I thought to put a message to her, I'm so desperate. What I have to text? I took my phone and typed what's up? Thought she would see it in the morning when she will wake up, for my surprise she replied, preparing some charts for tomorrow's class.

"Hey haven't you slept? I have work so I'm awake."

No I'm not getting sleep, whats going on?

"Why?"

My heart is not listening to me thats why.

"Hm hmm, don't be crazy and say it I'm ordering not to disturb you."

Okay ma'am.
Finish up your work soon and get to sleep okay.

"Okay good night dear."

Good night.

Is she in love? If yes, it must be with me. I feel it may be me, all of a sudden she has changed and treat me nice, very nice. I think this is the time, however tomorrow I'm going to propose her. I have no much time to meet her its already 5am I have to wake up because I don't want anything imperfect today. Let me have clean shave and be perfect in everything.

My routine is finishing up and I'm in my office almost done everything. I have half an hour to meet her, I don't know what her answer will be today I'm going to confess my feelings to her. If I get her 'Yes' today will be the most memorable day in my life forever. I got a message, she is leaving for hotel. Lets get ready, I finished up all work and left the office.

My bike all these days I wandered alone on this bike, one day Rekha will accompany me, may be in next ride. I see flowers on the way and I think to take them for her, I thought to take yellow. No I have to choose red whatever the consequence today let her know my love for her. I took a bunch of red roses. That flower granny asked, are these for my girlfriend? I said yes. She gave me one extra on her behalf wishing me luck. I said thanks for her blessings. She said that flower will surely take her in your spell boy try it. Why she said so? That flower looks the same like rest of these, oh it differs a little, it had more leaves and those make it more beautiful I guess.

I parked my bike and see she has already came and waiting for me. I exhaled be brave boy said myself, let me do this, I have to.

"Hey hi, looking great Karan."

I see her happy looks she is equally happy to meet me. Yeah I'm totally fine, how you doing? These days you look so busy in your work.

" Yes, I am. Hey I just want to share a good news with you, I think you'll get thrilled after you listen to that. Well I'm very hungry let us eat something otherwise I'll be died. "

Okay what you would like to have?

"Grilled cheeze burger with shallow fried babycorn, the best in here I love to eat too. What you like in here??"

I like you so the order will be the same dear.

"Hm hmm as you wish, but I can assure you will gonna love it."

Waiter has taken the order and I know chocolate milkshake is her favourate. While waiting she keep on telling about her class, new friends and college. She said she has a good news for me, let her full the tummy. She looks very hungry and couldn't wait until waiter leave the plates for us, she just started and both we enjoyed it a lot.

She has changed fully, I'm sure she is in love. Is she going to confess her feelings for me? She may be. I'm waiting for my turn to say I love her. I'm wish she has the same feeling that I have for her, God I wish my angel forever in my life.


© 2015 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 19, 2015


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing