No Chance To Explain.

No Chance To Explain.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath

"Sir your fiance is awake and doctor is calling you." Wardboy said.

Fiance sounds good, I don't know how she takes after she is awake.? Let me see the doctor first later I can be plunged deep into my thoughts with her, ofcourse she is my life. I wish she is okay, my legs are running to see her beautiful and cute face with that charming smile. However I have to tell her that I'm Kiran her fiance and Karan too. Finally I going to be happy with my life, I don't know whether she is okay with that or not. When I went to see her as a bridegroom in her home she hadn't seen me, I was busy in a call and my friend he takes my place because he wanted to play a little prank with her. I know she agreed to this marriage just for her parents, she was hurt may be she is not yet out from that disaster. I know I had made her life disastrous and its my responsibilty to make her life more beautiful, fill it with happiness.

Suddenly my legs stopped like they have lost their strength to move, what happened have I got anything wrong? Yes my brain may be stuck with something or else it may be faultered. Why? Why now? My heart is beating so fastly to see her, I want to hug her and to say her I love you, I can't live without you. There is a little war between my heart and brain. I want her so badly in my arms to make her feel secure, I'm sure all these years she had been in fear of loosing her heart not anymore. Still I'm the reason of that insecurity thats why my brain feels guilt to go before her. Should I go or not? Oh God you always make a situation where in that I have to play bad role infront of her. If I go she may get angry and will say I hate you, if I not go I may miss anything. Why her parents are late to reach the hospital?

"Sir why are you standing here what you are thinking? Doctor is asking for you again." Wardboy said.

Yeah I'll come in a second. I have no other option to say no now, better I should go inside and face her she is not a scroching tigeress and will not eat me at one shot.

Hello doctor, with fear I look at her she looks not annoyed by seeing me but cool like she wants everything like this. Then turned again to doctor to continue our conversation.

"Hello Kiran... Well she is injured, lost blood and she has broken her leg majorly. No need to worry everything will be fine all that needed is she has to take rest for three months then she will be healthy as horse later she can run, jump and climb trees like monkey. I kept the prescription on the table, take it and follow the instructions. Still have any doubt phone me, the number is in there only."

The doctor left the room, I'm alone with her now a great silence between us. Ofcourse she is angry with me, she doesn't even want me to see I deserve this. I have to break the silence now. I'm reason for her seriousness in life otherwise she is a butterfly of talk. Butterfly fills our eyes with its color and she colors the world with her words.

H.. Hi. Rekha how are you feeling now? She is not ready to open her mouth and say a word I can't bare this silence between us but I can't force her too. Again for few minutes we have kept silence.

I know I messed up with you, I broke your heart. You don't know that guy was not at all in love with you, you don't deserve him, he is a trash. He pretended something like that, all he wanted to say everyone that you said him yes. Those were the days you created a great image of yourself by saying no to many and guys just wanted that YES. Let that all I wanted to say you something, will you please stop being silent I can't see you like this please talk to me.

Mind is running vague have no any idea to convince her, I go near her bed taking her hand sat beside her. I love you Rekha and I really can't live without you. Please back to your life and I want to see you happy as you were once, I want that beautiful smile on your face again, you smile because everyone want not with your heart. Please I'm really sorry thats all my mistake that day I lost my control and I shouldn't be slapped you like that. I promise you I will not do that again, for the rest of my life, I promise and I keep it until my last breath. I regretting a lot when I see you after so many years, I find my heart is crying and that beautiful smile faded away from you. Please accept me in your life I promise I'll keep happy forever, say something please. Again that terrible silence between us I can't tolerate or force a word from her. I would think properly before I said the truth to her, she was in love with bad boy. How could I do the hurry?

" Karan."

I am so happy to hear her voice and she called me, may be she is going to forgive me.

" I have no words for you or my life can't be back, it lost its track and I'm happy with that. I don't want to talk anything about that guy neither about you. I'm sorry to say this I got engaged to someone and my wedding will be soon so please live me alone and don't disturb me."

That is the thing I want you to say if you come in life it'll be a heaven.

" No I can't do that, please don't keep any hope I can't hurt my parents anymore. They have already suffered a lot these years and I want them to be happy so I'm getting married now. The guy my fiance is very nice and good I know him very well I'll be happy with him."

You will be happy I can assure that Rekha.

"Why can't you understand please live me alone."

She started to cry and scream I deserve to be yelled I don't want her to cry so I left the room. She hasn't given me a single chance to explain. I see her parents and my parents are rushing to the room, if I am here her parents will get confuses so better I have to hide now. I hid in a room when I see them with her I left the hospital. I know she will surely break this engagement when she come to know the guy whom she is going to marry is me.


© 2015 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing