Shocking Surprise.

Shocking Surprise.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath
"

Before I say, I love you.

"
" Well Karan how is your father I have been busy so couldn't ask you about him, and your mom, sister? How are they? Has your business playing fair with you? "

I don't know what made her to ask eveything about me, may be she is intereted to know. I don't to which I have to answer she keep on questioning like an investigating officer. They are all fine Rekha and my business, its pacing properly now. She asked everything but my heart, it is waiting her to ask. I keep my hand on heart to pacify, its pounding inside like a rocket. Let me ask her to ask.Are you forgetting something dear?

" Yeah Karan you are right; I came here share a surprise with you. You know well how many guys have tried on me, they want me to fall in their love. I was stern and stubborn, thought it would be my life's most stupid choice. I have swiped all their hearts like a paper to a dustbin but now..."

Now what Rekha?

" Now I'm feeling good about it, its pleasing, I know it looks crazy to hear such words from me. But now I realise its good and wonderful, being cared.
"

Are you in love?

" Yes ofcourse I'm in love Karan thats why I came to meet you. You are the only person I can trust, you know my friends they are always be busy with their lover. Infact Divya's family has moved into Manglore, it is their native. She was caught while meeting Niranjan in park last week so they decided to live town today. Bindhu is busy in her works and whenever she has work Varun helps her. Her college is far away from my college. Since then she has no time for me, either busy in her work or in phone. "

So you are in love for that reason? With whom? She talks much now then before. She is confusing me what she is talking I'm totally not getting. Wait up honey, I'm not exactly getting what you are talking about take a breath first and then continue. You are telling your friends are ignoring or exactly don't have time for you so you fell in love, with whom you are in love.?

" He is my classmate Karan. He took care of me and is with me everytime in time of need. So I said yes to his proposal and most importantly he become my lover before become a friend. "

My heart is broken I thought she is in love with me but not. For a second my heart stopped beating like it lost everything. I don't know why God has no mercy on me. My heart is crying but I can't show it to my love because she is in love with someother else now. I was wrong about her nicities.

" Hello... Karan you look lost in thinking something deeply. What it is? Have you got any problem? Well you brought red flowers for me? "

No not for you dear, sorry Rekha, its for someone else. Your surprise is really shocking, I thought you won't consent any guy in your life but I was wrong. Well how is he? Is he a good guy?

" Yes he is Karan. He takes care of me and saves me everytime when I'm not up to finishing my work. I tried hard to complete my works in college but always been caught up in half. Our ma'am is really crazy I have to put up with her sudden ideas but I can't. Once I was told to draw 100 pictures of Gandhi to distribute among school students. Not only I but many students were picked to do the task. Each have to prepare minimum 100. I was sick suffering with fever he did my job along with his work. I thought to tell ma'am the truth next day, before I tell, he intrupted us and gave the pictures to my hand and said hey you forget these in class and blinked his eyes to be normal. This one is just an example he did many like this Karan. "

Good luck Rekha, I think I have some work to finish up today, see you again.

" Hey whats wrong with you? "

As I'm leaving she hold me with wrist and asked whats wrong.? Everything is wrong with me, I want her to be the part of my life, she has chosen someone else. No dear nothing is wrong with me.

" Then why are you leaving all of a sudden, you can share your problems with me Karan, I trust you and you too can trust me. You don't need to worry, your secrets are safe with me trust me. "

No I have no any problem, if I get I'll tell you Rekha.

" I need your help Karan, Divya's parents were against her love and left the town. My dad he trust me though I can't tell this to him directly. I think you are the right person to tell it to dad. Can you do that for me? Please..."

Okay.

" Promise?? You know how much a promise means to me. "

Yes promise but before that I want to meet that guy.

" I get that, tomorrow I'll make him to meet you. Thank you Karan. "


© 2015 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on November 23, 2015


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing