Unclear Destination.

Unclear Destination.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath

" Now onwards you have to be careful honey, you are going to be married and in laws home will needs your great responsibilty. They want your help and care, you will be daughter-in-law not daughter. They may treat you as daughter but treat them as your parents always, love them and take care of them like a good woman, don't be a small kid like you be in our home. "

Mom is all chatting

She is serving apple to me and Srusti is very mischeivous the more mom cuts the apple, the more she is having it to her and I don't want that too, I don't have fruits while I'm sick. Mom is smart because she is my mother and nani to Srusti, she cuts two pieces at a time and hand each piece to each child. She wants me to be a serious woman like she has been as a daughter-in-law, wife and mother to all of us. I can't assure her of my role as wife and mother, but I'll be a good daughter-in-law. My heart is crystallized, it works very well mechanically thats why I'm alive but nobody can feel the pain inside it and I don't want anyone to know it.

" Hi auntie, hey little angel stealing my friends apple huh.. Not so good baby. Hey beautiful, how you doing? " Bindhu came and I'm sure she'll send the mom to home.

" Hmm Bindhu I need your help, tell your friend to have food and fruits properly so that she'll be okay until her marriage."

" Auntie when will be marriage? " Bindhu asked in surprise.

" Yesterday only Kiran's parents phoned us at night after two months time will be very auspicious for wedding and they said it'll be okay if she is not good, we'll arrange a very simple marriage for all our relatives like. So I want her to be healthy in soonest possible. " mom said. I don't know all this is set on my back, how could this be.? That is why mom telling all that responsibility thing to me.

" Yeah fine, I'll manage everything of her leg and health auntie you don't need to worry, stay cool. However Divya has her wedding in one month and we have to attend so Rekha has to be okay, you know auntie how Divya is? "

" If she is okay than only I'll send her to wedding. " mom said firmly to Bindhu.

" Yeah sure auntie. Now you guys go to home, I think Srusti has school. " Bindhu make them run to home soon. I don't know what she'll do with my poor soul today.

" Hmm now whats going on in your mind? Your wedding is in two months you have to be strong and be little chubby honey. You are so bony, since two years I've been observing you are not putting on weight always have headache, what is the matter with you? Had you been in love any of those guys who proposed you? Right now you are not in love that I know, thats is why you running of marriage I know that very well. " Bindhu triggered directly to my heart and it starts to beat unrhythmically.

No, no I wasn't. Why are you thinking like that? You know I'm so happy that I like Kiran and I'm marrying him with my full heart. I have stopped telling you stories and you think that I was in love with anyone of those guys great Bindhu. You stupid girl I had nobody in my life.

" Hey you remember me of that stories thanks, than we have all free time now let us continue. 'When I see her in surprise, she explained' I have resigned my job, however I'm leaving this city after marriage and settling in someother place where Varun wants. "

What about me Bindhu, I haven't informed to school authority yet.

" Don't worry I have informed everyone and took permission too honey, don't bother. You will have three months for your recovery. "

Thank you Bindhu.

" Now we can start up your stories what you say? When we were in college you were really a fun package, we spent a good time together.You were always eager about your notes, records and you kept everything clear like in a standard library. Why all of sudden you stopped laughing that I didn't get yet honey."

Not like that my life gave me so many turns that's what I am today.

" Your life huh..? What does thay mean? Everyone try to make their life, life never gives anyone a turn honey don't be in that stupid thinking. "

Nobody understands what I mean life is, I mean life to Karan, I loved him so much and I wanted my rest of life with him, but he is away from me thinking that I betrayed him. If he didn't like me it was fine but I can't see his hatredness for me. I have answer to all his question but I'm not sure whether he trust me again or not.

" Hey where you have lost again come back and give a start to your stupid stories. "

Not today Bindhu I'm not feeling good to tell that, I'll start it tomorrow I promise.

" Yeah sure honey. I know she is not ready yet, still I wish her to accept her husband with wide open arms, I know her YES is forced by her mind otherwise we all going to eat her head out. Being her best friend and her sister I have to take care of her happiness. "


© 2016 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing