Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by abigail elizabeth

I loved my kitty. I named him Patrick, I love that name and it fit him so well. He was completely black with not a mark on him. It was funny because he liked both Tyler and Twitch a lot, but hated Kenny he liked to bite and hiss at him. He was one of the most stubborn and clumsy cats I had ever seen.  

          “Get this thing off of me!” Tyler complained as he pushed Patrick off of his lap “area” for about the fourth time. Twitch quickly leaned over and grabbed Pat and set him on his own lap. Twitch smiled sweetly down at the cat as he held his twitching finger out so Pat could bat at it. Pat loved to play with him because of his twitching.

          “What the hell is with you and that cat Twitch? It’s not yours,” Tyler wondered in his annoyed disgusted tone as he stretched his arm out on the back of the couch.

          “I, I don’t n, know,” Twitch stuttered, “I gu, guess he l, likes the two, two of u, us.” Twitch smiled with a bit of a snicker attached. Tyler began to glare at him. Twitch then he lowered his head in fear and looked down at the floor and then back at Pat.

          “Come on Tyler, give him a break it’s the only physical attention he can get,” Kenny smirked as he watched the kitten crawl across Twitches crotch, “To bad the thing’s a dude.”

          This made me mad. I then grabbed the pillow nearest to me and hit him with it. Tyler burst out laughing. The next moment Kenny looked at me in pure shock. Then he was up and after me. I started to scoot back along the floor as he came charging at me. When he got over to me he pushed me back and down so I was lying on the floor. Then he straddled me and leaned over and held my arms down. He smiled down evilly at me.

          “You shouldn’t’ have done that.”

           Tyler continued to laugh and Twitch just sat there freaking out. I started to breath hard. It was a good thing for Kenny’s sake that Layla wasn’t there because she would have exploded. He then leaned further down and started kissing me. I fought back all I could but there was no stopping him. Tyler continued to laugh harder. Then I heard someone come clomping down the stairs. It was Adam. 

          “What the hell!” he ran over and kicked Kenny really hard so that he went rolling off in pain. Then he ripped out his gun and pointed it at him, “Kenny,    , explain yourself.” I just sat there with Kenny still on me and breathing hard looking back and forth between the two of them. Tyler was still laughing and Twitch had become as still as a statue.

          “She, she hit me,” Kenny paused, “I was just teaching her a lesson for it, but I promise I won’t do it again Adam, I promise.”

          “You better get up stairs before I change my mind and go ahead and shoot you,” Adam demanded. Kenny scrambled to his feet and ran up stairs slamming his door once he reached it.

          “Shut up Tyler,” Adam said. Tyler stopped laughing immediately and shot him a look, “Are you ok?” Adam knelt down next to me.

          “Yeah I’m fine,” I sighed. Then Adam turned and looked at Twitch.

          “And you just sat there and watched,” Adam stood up still looking a Twitch.

          “Um, um, I…” Twitch trailed off and I could tell he was scared. His twitching got worse with the passing moments. “Pl, please A, Adam don’t, don’t hurt me I, I just fr, froze,” he quivered as he turned into the couch and brought his knees up to his chest. Patrick was now on Tyler’s lap and he didn’t seem to care as before.  

          “Adam please leave him alone,” I got up and went over Twitch beginning to stroke his back, “You’re scaring him.” Adam bit his lip and put his gun back.

          Tyler smiled, “Jealous Adam?” Adam didn’t even look at him and went over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. When Twitch started to settle down I got up and went over to the kitchen table were Adam had sat down.

          “Really Adam I’m ok. Why did you have to scare Twitch like that?”

          “He just sat there and let him kiss you like that I just… I don’t know,” he replied.

          “Thank you for getting Kenny off of me when you did,” I said hoping now to cheer him up.

          “You’re welcome,” he answered in a rather monotone voice.

          “Is there something other then this bothering you Adam?” I asked.

          “Yes actually there is,” Adam admitted.

          “What is it?” I thought for a moment, “Is it my relationship with Twitch?” He didn’t answer with words all he did was look at me in away  as if to say yes. “How does that bother you? I don’t think of him that way. I, I think of him as a little brother.”

          “Well Noreen he cares about you deeply and you could change your mind about him,” he sighed leaning his head back in a manner that showed he was uncomfortable with the conversation.          

          “Why would that matter to you?”

          “Knock, knock,” someone banged on the door. No one moved. After no one responded the door flung open and banged against the wall. In walked one scary looking guy.

          He was tall, lean, and extremely muscular. He had a longer piece of black hair that fell in his face covering one eye, the rest of his hair as slightly long and extremely messy. His eyes themselves were a dark forest like green. He had a rather long looking firm face. He had thick eyeliner on and was wearing all black from his gloves to his buckle covered boots. He was also wearing a spike collar. The moment both Tyler and Adam saw him they stood up and walked over to him still not saying a word. Then he followed them both up stairs. After they left I went over to Twitch who was still sitting over on the couch and now had Pat back in his lap.

          “Who was that?”

          “Jonah Wilder…”

 



© 2010 abigail elizabeth


Author's Note

abigail elizabeth
not proof read

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh oh who’s Jonah Wilder? He seems a scary looking guy. The real boss of the operation perhaps? Can’t wait to read more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2010


Author

abigail elizabeth
abigail elizabeth

About
Hi I'm Abbie I'm 19 and I'm from Kansas I've doodled with writing since I was about 12 and really enjoy it. Hope you like what I've written =) more..

Writing