Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by abigail elizabeth

Time continued to go by. The days seemed to get longer and longer. It had now been a total of two months that I had lived there and it felt like years. The boys continued to be busy with their “work during this time.

          Kenny threw himself into his drug dealing and into the drugs themselves. I assumed in an attempt to erase Layla from his mind. He began to talk less and less until he really didn’t talk at all and spent most of his time in his room and was also rarely seen. With Layla gone the house was quieter without her yelling at Kenny.

          On the morning of exactly two months since I was taken it was like every other morning in my cage. That’s what I had been calling the place since that’s what it was to me, a cage. I came down stairs to see Jonah sitting at the table a cigarette in one hand and his other hand around a cup of coffee Jonah was an early riser. He would begin seeing customers at six in the morning. I figured at that moment he was taking a break in between customers. When I sat down he acknowledged my presence but then continued starring off into the abyss. I began to pour myself some cereal as he took another sip of his coffee not taking his eyes off of what ever it was he was looking at. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Twitch coming down the stairs. Then all of a sudden the front door flew open. Kenny came in caring a girl. I stood up.

          “Kenny,” he acted as if he couldn’t hear me and walked over to the couch pretty much dropping her on it. Then he went over to one of the other couches, sat down, and covered his eyes with his hands. In disgust I let out a slight groan and went over to her.

          She was an extremely light brunette; since her eyes were closed I couldn’t see their color. Her face had an almost what you would call angelic like features. Her skin was light and her body was very small. She was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with writing on it that was torn in a few places; she was also wearing jeans that had rips around the zipper and upper parts of her legs. Her lip had dried blood on it as well as a few drops on her shirt.

          “What did you do?!” I demanded looking over at Kenny. He took his hands away from his eyes looking at me only for a split second before he quickly turned them away.

          “I, I rapped her,” he sighed.

          “Kenny how,” I stopped when I felt Jonah’s hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him; he shook his head at me. Then she started to wake up. She opened her soft blue eyes with a shocked scared look took over her sweet face. The moment her eyes hit Kenny she jumped, pulling her knees up to her chest and burying her head in them as tears began to fall down her face. Kenny had a pained look on his face and wasn’t able to look at her. Then Jonah motioned for Kenny to follow him up stairs. He did. They went inside Kenny’s room and shut the door.

          “What the hell was that?” Jonah said ever so calmly.

          “I was high,” Kenny said avoiding Jonah’s gaze.

          “I would have guessed that, continue,” Jonah said.

          “Well I decided I wanted to go out, the next thing I remember was waking up this morning in an ally next to her,” he answered.

          “I would expect this from Tyler but not from you. You can’t let Layla do this to you,” at the mention of Layla’s name Kenny’s head shot up.

          “Don’t you mention her,” his eyes got dark and his body went all tight.

          “Don’t start pulling that card you have to face this sooner or later Kenny and it might as well be now.”

          “No it’s not now!” Kenny got up and walked out of his room slamming the door behind him.

          While that was going on up stairs down stairs Twitch and I were trying to help this girl.

          “It’s ok he’s gone,” I tried to reassure her. At this point she was bawling. I got up to get her some water. Twitch sat down on the couch.

          “Pl, please don, don’t cry,” he said sweetly. Her head popped up at the sound of his voice.

          “Who, who are you?” she asked in a soft sweet voice that matched her appearance perfectly.

          “Tw, twitch,” he smiled weakly at her. She in turn did the same.

          “I’m Sophie,” she sniffled. I came over with the cup of water and handed it to her.

          “I’m Noreen,” I said.

          “Thank you Noreen,” she said.

          Just like Twitch to get some one to open up,” I thought. As we sat there Twitch looked at her as if she was an angel fallen from heaven. It was nice to see.

          Eventually we went up stairs and cleaned her up. I gave her some of my clothes to borrow, they were a little bit big for her since she was so small but they worked for the time. Then she spent most of her time in my room wanting to avoid everyone. Both Adam and Tyler spent the entire day not know that she was there. That night I asked her if she would like to stay in my room that night if it would make her fell better. She said she wanted to so I laid a blanket on the floor and we went to sleep.     



© 2010 abigail elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor dear. But will Sophie now be a prisoner there like Noreen. I’ really rather hoping that Kenny gets his. First he tried to rape Noreen then he succeeds with some other girl, that you just know if she gets out will bring the police down on Kenny which will mess it up for everyone… not that I’m starting to feel sympathetic for any of you character or anything ¬_¬

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2010


Author

abigail elizabeth
abigail elizabeth

About
Hi I'm Abbie I'm 19 and I'm from Kansas I've doodled with writing since I was about 12 and really enjoy it. Hope you like what I've written =) more..

Writing