Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sarah

When you look into a mirror, what do you see? You see yourself, right? The same person day in and day out, don’t you? But what if that was a lie? What if there was another world in the mirror you look into each day?

 

For years I have been trying to figure it out. Some people call me insane because of my theories; others say that I’m not to be trusted because of what I say. I don’t see why though, what I say is true, I did see it. It does exist. That world, the world that lives on the other side of the mirror exists, I’ve seen it. Why is it so hard to believe for some people?

 

My theories all started when I was walking home one day from school. It was raining; the droplets from the sky fall on my hair as I walked. I love the rain, it calms me. As I walked, I spotted a puddle in the middle of pathway, just standing there waiting for a chat with a random passer. I strolled up to the puddle, my feet making the noises of wet shoes in the rain as I did so. It was a rather large puddle at that, so I looked at my reflection.

 

The same, boring me was staring up at me. It wasn’t exciting at all; I thought something magical would happen. However, as I started to walk away, the corner of my eye spotted something. The puddle started to turn black, as if it was leaking oil that spilt out of a car. I looked back into the wet patch on the ground, only to find something unimaginable.

 

Right before my eyes, was a different world. There was more too. Standing on a path, was me, only with black hair rather than brown. She held out her hand, saying in a breathily voice, “Come…”

 

Many people say that I’ve gone insane, but what I tell before you is completely true. I hope you may believe in one thing, when the rain falls, expect the unexpected.      



© 2013 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 17, 2013
Tags: When The Rain Falls


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia



About
Umm...Hey, I'm Sarah, and I'm fifteen years old. I'm currently in Australia, and I write. It's a hobbie, but people say that my writing will go somewhere big one day. I like anime, Marvel, anything .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Sarah


Red Balloons Red Balloons

A Book by Sarah