Chapter Thirteen: Bad Luck

Chapter Thirteen: Bad Luck

A Chapter by Abbie

Sophora


I watched as Severus fled the room, black cape billowing behind him. So I had made the wrong decision after all. I knew that I wouldn't make the right choice, I never do. I have such bad luck. Now, he would never trust me again. Not with teaching, keeping secrets, telling him the truth, anything. I could feel tears start to prickle my eyes.


“There there Sophora. Everything will be okay. You mustn’t worry, Severus will come around.”Albus said getting up from behind his desk and patting my back. I wiped the tears away quickly with the back of my hand. Tears, I don't need them. I don't even know why I started crying today. Either time. 


'That's a lie. You know why you cried. It was him. You were thinking about him, or he upset you.'  A little voice says. I push it away.


“I hope so...” I whispered softly, not even really realizing what I said. The words just come out of my mouth.


“Now, we need to get to the matter at hand my dear.” Albus said “ Obviously, you are NOT leaving. It's out of the question.”


“So how do we fix it? Can we fix it?” I asked, not really feeling so upbeat anymore...


“Well, we will find a way. I think first, I shall write a long letter to an old friend. If this doesn't work, which I believe it should, then I can call you up here again to think of a new plan of action. For now, I would just go back down to your rooms and get some rest.” Dumbledore replied and walked back over to his desk. I got up from the chair I was in and walked toward the door.


“ My rooms? You mean my dorm with Brooklyne, Syrina, Holly, and Molly?” I inquired, pausing in front of the door.


“Ah, never mind... go ask...Severus... he was supposed to show you your rooms.” Albus said, taking a seat, and pulling out a quill.


“Okay. Yes Headmaster, thank you. Goodnight Sir.” I said, Opening the door and walking out.


“Goodnight Sophora.” and with that I closed his door.


~S.S.S.S.S.S.S.~


I stood in front of Severus's door for quite a while. I just couldn't seem to knock. I was too afraid with so many thoughts in my head. He was obviously upset with me, but would he yell at me? Does he never want to see me again? Would I get hexed? Cursed? Bewitched?


After standing at a door, for twenty painful minutes, I sucked up all my thoughts, and loudly rapped on the door. Nothing. Not a sound. I knocked harder on the door this time, louder too. Nothing. I was fed up with this by now, and I decided to just come on in. I tried, but there was a password lock. No dice. Finally, I resorted to a means that I don't use very often. I whistled. Low and quiet, sharply for a few seconds, then a short burst.


“Mrrr?” said Darkness, Apperating beside me, with a quill, and two sheets of parchment in her mouth. One to write on, one to make an ink bottle. I quickly make the transfiguration, and scrawl quickly on the page.


Severus,

I'm at the door. Can you please open it? I need to talk to you. Right. Now.

Sophora


Honestly, I don't care about being formal right now. I'm tired, and I just want sleep. I want to know where I sleep and where my bed is. That's it. Is that too much to ask for? I hand the note to darkness, who disappears a second later. I hear a door open softly, but it isn't the one in front of me. I then see a light behind the door and it opens.


I walk into Severus's quarters for the second time that night, and see that the room he said was his bedroom had the door open. I slowly walk down the hallway, but pause before entering the room. I hear a meow, and some purring from the room. I take a deep breath and walk in.


The first thing I see is Darkness, curled up on Severus lap. He is stroking her fur, causing her to purr. He isn't even looking at her, but at a picture frame in his non-Darkness-petting hand. He doesn't lift his eyes, or acknowledge me in anyway, so I take a look around the room.


It's midnight blue colored, and seems quite cozy. Its clean and orderly, which is something you could expect from him. It isn't exactly large, but it isn't small either. And it smells like ink, Firewhisky, and Severus. I don't even know how to describe his sent, he just smells good... like a cool mint that burns your insides I guess.


Finally, after a few seconds, he speaks, eyes on the picture he is holding. “So... what is it that you would like to talk about. It sounded urgent.”


“My rooms? I need sleep. It must be past eleven thirty by now.” I say, then yawn without making a sound.


“Oh, right. They are right across from mine. Gigantic violet door that changes shades of purple, like your eyes. Can't miss it.” He says. His eyes then flick from the picture, me, to the picture again, then settle on me. It looked as if he was puzzled, by me.


“Okay. Thanks... and is there a password yet?” I ask softly.


“Whatever color the purple is. If you can figure that out, you can get in. And if you can't figure it out, the backup is black heart. You can change it later if you want...” he said, still looking from the picture to me. Then he stood up, Darkness hissed in protest. “I'll help you with your luggage, now that it is no longer miniature.”


“Okay, thank you...Severus.” I say, managing a smile, hoping he is no longer mad. He looks at me calmly, no smile (who are we kidding, he's Snape!), but not seeming to be mad either. He puts down the picture on his nightstand near his bed, and walks toward me. I turn around and head to the library, where My luggage has been for quite a while. He follows behind quietly, Picking up the largest trunk, my broomstick, and the cat carrier. I grab the second trunk, my bag, and Maligna's cage.


We then head over to my purple door across the hall. It is a pinkish purple, I 'm guessing heather, So I say it softly. The door doesn't budge. I then guess the next color that comes to mind. Mozambique. It swings open and I gasp. My Luck is not as bad as I thought Apparently.






© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
Review? Please???????????? :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good write , putting them close together.

Posted 11 Years Ago


awwh, I guess this is kind of nothing much is happening, which is needed every once in a while

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sorry this took so long to read, but now for my generic review:
MOAR!
*insert heart here*

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD should I take that as a 'I like it'?
Sophie

11 Years Ago

yes
Abbie

11 Years Ago

xD thank you!!!!! :)
Sophora and that other girl (that was in the picture) have some sort of connection huh????? O.O great chapter Abbie! keep it up!
~Dreamer!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Timeless-Chan

11 Years Ago

i've decided to hold it until the next year:) and it's basically going to set in motion the years af.. read more
Abbie

11 Years Ago

:( dang, I wanted to know. And really? :(
Timeless-Chan

11 Years Ago

yeah its already at what ep 9? Idk if theres going to be many more... the last one only had 17 or so
Amazingnesss! I love the idea that she is in the same area as him now!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dominique

11 Years Ago

Awosme XD
Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD thank you.
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Your welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

551 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on October 5, 2012


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie