Chapter Fifteen: Pieces of Important Information and COLOR!!!!

Chapter Fifteen: Pieces of Important Information and COLOR!!!!

A Chapter by Abbie

Severus


'I kissed the top of her head.... I kissed the top of her head. I kissed the top of her head! I bloody kissed the top of her perfect head!!! Why did I do that? How could I do that? She's my student! She is a slytherin student! She is head girl! She is a prett- No! I did not almost just have that thought. I am Severus Snape. I don't have those thoughts. I don't like children like that.' I thought to my self walking out of her rooms and into mine.


'She's not a child anymore though! She's of age. So its okay.' a tiny voice said in my head.


'True, she is of age, but it's still wrong! She's a student. She's MY student. My assistant. My possible friend....' I think at the voice, and walk into my bedroom, I grab the mug that once held hot chocolate, and walk back out.


'So what? You like her, to a degree.' said the voice again, sounded like a...he? Yeah, lets call it a he...


'As Friends I told you! Nothing more. And I don't love anyone who is still alive anymore...' I argue, and grab the one in my living room too, before putting them in the sink.


'Exactly! Lily is dead and Acantha is... gone … too. So you can like Sophora now. I don't see the problem Severus.' He says. Ugh, this is as if I'm arguing with Albus- getting nowhere. Then something dawned on me.


'Wait why did you say that Lily is dead, and then pause before saying that Acantha is... gone? Why don't you just say dead? Gone could mean alive, but she's dead. And that's fact...right?' I walked back out of my kitchen confused.


'Oh, oops.... well, got to go Severus. We can have another inner-mind chat later... and get some sleep, for Helga Hufflepuff's sake! Godric knows you need it...' Then he disappears... strange.


But he is right. I do need sleep. It must be nearly midnight by now! I walk into my bedroom, change into nightwear, and head over to my bed. I get under the covers, and quickly fall into a dream filled sleep.


Albus


I finished writing my letter to The Minister of Magic, explaining everything and vouching that I would keep an eye on Sophora, not that I honestly had to. She took care of herself, and I knew that she would never even so much as think about doing any thing like what the ministry was concerned about with other students. I handed it to Fawkes, my phoenix, and sent him on his way.


Now, I know I shouldn't be nosy, but I just had to. I peered in on Severus, who was with Sophora. They talked, a bit, and then she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her also, and they stayed like that a moment. They make quite a cute couple, if I do say so myself. He kissed her on the top of her head, and left... and I then allowed myself to have a conversation with him, in his head.


'I kissed the top of her head.... I kissed the top of her head. I kissed the top of her head! I bloody kissed the top of her perfect head!!! Why did I do that? How could I do that? She's my student! She is a slytherin student! She is head girl! She is a prett- No! I did not almost just have that thought. I am Severus Snape. I don't have those thoughts. I don't like children like that.' I heard him think.


'She's not a child anymore though! She's of age. So its okay.' I replied.


'True, she is of age, but it's still wrong! She's a student. She's MY student. My assistant. My possible friend....' he said, loosing train of though.


'So what? You like her, to a degree.' That he did. More than he let on, or even knew. His heart knows it, but his head doesn't.


'As Friends I told you! Nothing more. And I don't love anyone who is still alive anymore...' He replied... oh but you could love Sophora, I know it.


'Exactly! Lily is dead and Acantha is... gone … too. So you can like Sophora now. I don't see the problem Severus.' if only he knew about Acantha, about the secret. But I cant tell him, I have to tell HER first...


'Wait why did you say that Lily is dead, and then pause before saying that Acantha is... gone? Why don't you just say dead? Gone could mean alive, but she's dead. And that's fact...right?' Oh Severus noticed.... oops.


'Oh, oops.... well, got to go Severus. We can have another inner-mind chat later... and get some sleep, for Helga Hufflepuff's sake! Godric knows you need it...' he stays up so late sometimes, hardly gets any sleep nowadays.


I then remove my presence from him. I had let something slip that I shouldn't have. This could ruin everything. Severus cannot know before Sophora! With these thoughts swirling around in my head, decide to go to bed myself. I walked up my stairs in my study up to my room, walked into my room, and closed the doors behind me.


Sophora


“WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!” I screamed confused, and flop down onto my (WHITE) bed. He kisses my head, and leaves without another word? Who does that? I mean seriously! And what's up with the kiss anyhow? That was just weird.... but it felt like it was normal. As if it had happened before....


I am so confused. Today has just been... weird.... I was too emotional. Too 'Real Sophora'. Tomorrow... tomorrow, I would go back to being the Ice Queen, ruler of Hogwarts student body. Yeah... now I knew what I had to do. I had a task. I had a plan. Now, they just needed to work.


Deciding it was late, and I did need sleep, I did just that. At least, I tried. I hat to get on my pajamas, which were at the bottom of my suitcase... So I ended up spending an hour on putting everything away. EVERYTHING. My clothes in the closet and dresser, my books on the shelf, my broom on the stand next to the bed, my pictures were framed and put up, and other touches of me. I just wish that the room wasn't so white... if the room were a lime green with a black heart design for the boarders....


And there it was. On my walls. The walls were lime green, with a black heart boarder. I was just resting my hand on the wall thinking it, and then there it was! Cool... but, a bit too bright of a lime green... I wish that it was a bit lighter... It happened again!the color toned down just enough! It was perfect! And that was so cool! But if it worked with my walls......


I grabbed my broom, and hovered just enough so that I could touch the ceiling. I imagined it starry, like the night sky, with a full moon and all the constellations. Next thing I know, I see it! I get off of my broom, and run into the closet, and turn it purple. I turn the toilet hot pink, the shower blue, the sink a aqua. I run back into my room and change the rug black with a a silver boarder.


After another twenty minutes of picking colors for everything, I think I got it all figured out. Everything was perfect. Just how I wanted it, where I wanted it. After my everything was all set, I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep in the only thing that stayed white, my bed. I slipped into the covers and immediately slipped into a world of dreams.



© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
yeah, I know it was supposed to be just Sev, but who cares!?!? XD the pic is of Fawkes btw...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good chapter this , love the mind reading.

Posted 11 Years Ago


this is soo amazing, I want more to tell you truth

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing! I love that and Snape is still in love with sophora and sophora is ancatha? OMG!!!!!! I love it!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


cute chapter^_^ albus did always know everything so it makes sense that he can do anything also(including looking into peoples minds from a far distance without a connect^_^ cuz hes just cool like that) and I SOOOOOO wish I had a room that would change to my thoughts! Keep it up!
~Dreamer!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 12, 2012
Last Updated on October 12, 2012


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie