Chapter Two: Apologies and Yelling

Chapter Two: Apologies and Yelling

A Chapter by Abbie
"

So, Snape Just royally pissed off Sophora and made her cry. How will he try and fix it?

"

Sophora's P.O.V.


“Sophora, I'm s- so- sorr-, I'm here to apologize.” I heard a voice say. I looked up from my crying at the man who made me this way. My Potions Professor here at Hogwarts. The 'bat in the dungeons'. The 'Greasy haired git'. The 'evil and vile professor'. The one that many could have sworn that I was related to because of our similar attitudes and how we acted. I looked up to see Professor Severus Snape.

Then in my head I realized he had called me Sophora, he never called me that. That was nice of him, usually I was 'Miss Scarr' , but today I was Sophora in his eyes. My 'awww. that was nice of you attitude'(in my head) then changed to 'leave me alone you F*****g a*****e' mode. I didn't want his apologies. I wiped my tears and got right up to leave the train part of the Hogwarts Express. That was when Snape grabbed me on the elbow to keeping me from going.


I turned around and hissed at him “If you don't let go of me right now Snape, whether you are my professor or not, I will make your life even more of a living hell than it already is.” I may be Head girl, I may be talking to a Professor, to my head of house, To the person that I was assisting in the classroom, but I don’t give a f**k!


“You? make my life a living Hell? Yeah, that will be the day. The Queen of the school, making MY life a living Hell.” He said scoffing. That pissed me off.


“So then you recognize me as your queen? Nice of you to finally realize that I was superior.” I said smirking. How dare he make fun of me!


“You may have the students and the other teachers wrapped around your finger, but not me. I see the true you.” He replied coldly.


“ And just what do you see dear Professor Snape?” I sneered. I actually did want to know.


He was quiet a moment. He looked into my eyes. I thought that he trying using Legilimency, but due to me using Occlumency he couldn't get in. Then I realized that he wasn't using Legilimency, he was just searching my eyes, looking deep into my soul. Maybe he could see the inner me, the true me. I doubted it, because nobody really knew me. I pretend to be some one that I'm not, so that I don't get hurt. In a minute, he spoke.


“You are not as you appear. You are not strong, but weak. You act all all high and mighty so that you appear strong. And you may be on the outside. On the inside however, You are fragile. You are not the queen that you pretend to be. You are never 'fine' or 'OK'. There is something wrong in your life that you do not know how to fix. That probably can't be fixed. So instead of confronting this you hold your head up high and not show anyone your pain inside. You are hurting on the inside, but you won't let anyone help. Am I correct?” He said in the softest, most non-mean voice that he has ever spoke with. It was so out of character that I didn't even know what to say.


I said nothing at first. He was right on the dot. Every word that he said was true. The pain, the fear, the weakness. All true. But I would not ever tell him that. I would never tell anyone that. Instead, I said “Perhaps you do not know people as well as you thought. That is not me at all.” I couldn't let me see my weakness. Not Snape, anyone but Snape. I got up to walk to the door. He didn't stop me. When I reached the door, he spoke in a very soft voice.


“It is about your parents, isn't it?” He almost whispered. I froze on the spot. I couldn't say anything to him. I couldn't appear weak. Not in front of Severus. I knew that if I said anything that I would appear weak, it was not going to happen.


“Good day professor.”I said unfreezing and opening the door. He glided over and grabbed my wrists to stop me from leaving.


“Answer me!” He growled. I looked up at him. He was seriously pissing me off.


“ Yes! Okay! It is about my parents! I didn't want to tell because I would appear weak. I would start bawling again!” I screamed. I did start crying. The tears were angry, yet sad at the same time. Like me. I could no longer look at him. I yanked my wrists out of his hands and put my head in my hands and said “This must be what you wanted. To see me cry. That is why you came down here! To mock me, to tease me! You had never yelled at me before, and now I know why! So that you could earn my trust, to get me to respect you, and then mock my weakness! Well you know what Snape? It worked! So hooray for you! Why don't you go and get all of the other Slytherins, the entire school if you want, so that you can all mock my weakness?”


“That is not why I came down here, I came to apologize...” He replied, voice trailing off.“ I'm s-...s-....so-...sorry. I did not mean to offend or upset you. I wouldn't mock you unless you acted like the insufferable, intolerable, unmanageable, children that I teach. Even then, I wouldn't try and purposely make you cry. A man should never purposely try and make a woman cry. Any man who does is an idiot by my standards.”


“ Then you are the worlds biggest idiot!” I screeched looking back up at him. I was obviously still pissed off.


“That I may possibly be.” he replied, solemnly.


“ Yeah you are.” I said. I had stopped crying. “ I forgive you Professor Snape. You couldn't have known about my parents. Only Headmaster does. I asked him not to tell anyone. I....I can't tell you about why I get upset over my parents. I'm sorry. I would if I could, but I...I...”

“Can't even if you wanted to?” He asked. He was acting very different today. It was strange.

“Yeah. That. So, uhhh... sorry that I yelled at you. Just kinda pissed off, You know? ”I said brightening.


“Yes I do know. And Someone certainly is moody. What next? Over excited at everything?” He sneered.


“I was going to go with extremely happy, but that may work too.” I smirked. I was completely back to my normal self.


“Well, I hope you can stay this snippy for another hour.” he said in his usual bored monotone.


Why is that Professor?” I asked confused.


“ The meeting is about to begin, and Mr. Dagobert is going to be there.” He said disgusted at the Hufflepuff.


“Oh, I had momentarily forgotten. We had better go, shouldn't we?” I asked Severus.


“Yes, I suppose that we should.” He said. Re-opening the door. “You first”


“Thank you Professor Snape.” I said walking onto the thin outside platform. The distance between this platform and the other was short. Very easy to jump across. I jumped nimbly over to the other side. Once I was there, I looked back. Severus was closing the door and turned toward me. I had to move otherwise he would hit me when he jumped. So I opened the door to the first train car, the one that the teachers and head girl and boy occupy, and moved inside. I kept the door open though, so that Snape could get in. He jumped across after a minute and walked through the door.


“ Thank you, Miss Scarr.” He said mildly


“Very welcome Professor Snape” I replied closing the door behind him.




© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
Well? What do you think? PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!! All rights to J.K.R! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooh!!! :D This IS quite interesting!!! xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


wowO.O total drama fest between Soph(i have given her a nickname if you don't mind^_^) and Snape! They really do seem to have the same personalities! I like itXD good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

nope, thats what her friends nick named her to...if I remember what i wrote correctly....! XD and ye.. read more
There were a few punctuation errors in the dialogue but otherwise it was great! She should really tell him about her parents.. I mean, she's tough and all, but if I were her, especially with all the tears and stuff I would have spilled the beans...but this girl's got some guts! Imagine talking to a teacher like that-I would have died... :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great job cant wait for more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

478 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie